Chapter 1: Gakuen Alice Return?

Mikan POV

It's being 3 years since I couldn't remember anything that happened in my 5th year of elementary school.

I remember after I woke up from a really long sleep, my grandpa was beside me. I realized I don't know anything that has happened in my past. All I remember was my best friend, Hotaru, was accepted into this Gakuen Alice school, made only for smart and talented people.

I tryed to ask my grandpa about it, but all he said was,  It's okay Mikan-chan, it doesn't matter anymore."What's that suppose to mean?"

"Mikan!! It's time for breakfast. If you don't get up soon you're going to be late for school." My grandpa started to yell. God! If I don't go down soon, I'm gonna get hit. My grandpa's extremely scary when he's mad.

As I started going down the stairs, I heard our doorbell ringing. Who would be here so early in the morning? I thought. I hurriedly darted to the front door, and when I opened it, I saw a blond man standing on our porch. Wait, or was it a woman? No, it's defiantly a man, but why is he wearing woman clothing?

A pervert?! My body tensed with alert. But I have a feeling I met with that guy before.

When he saw me, he said, "Mikan-chan, long time no see. "

...

"SLAM!" I closed the door as quickly as I can.

Oh my gosh, can it get any worse?! Don't tell me it was a stalker!? I guess my grandpa heard the noise and came by the door, "What was that noise Mikan? Don't be so loud in the morning!"

"G-grandpa," I stammered. "T-there's a blond pervert by our house."

"Huh?" My grandpa give me an confused look, "What are you talking about? I just heard the door ring, hurry and let our guest in."

"B-but...."

"No buts." My grandpa walked past me and opened the door. When he saw who it was, he sighed, "I knew it's going to happen sooner or later."

And then they started to talk in a whole different language. Well, they're still speaking Japaness, but it's really hard to understand them.

They started saying things like Alices and Nullification. What the heck are they saying?

Then my grandpa turned around and said, "Mikan, you'll be going to Gakuen Alice starting tomorrow."