Seeking a Solution - M

Danny quickly arrived home and shot up to his bedroom, locking the door behind him. He listened carefully. If his parents were home, he was sure he'd be able to hear Jack yelling or blowing something up. The house was quiet. They must be on patrol.

Jazz had gone back to college, so he had the house to himself. He breathed a sigh of relief before focusing on the painful burning sensation in his sweats. He floated over to his bed and laid down, pulling his sweats past his crotch. His chest tightened and he twitched at the sight of his hard-on.

He recalled the three options Vlad had told him about: ignore it, deal with it himself, or find a partner. It hurt way too much to ignore, and there was no way he was hooking up with some stranger. Jerking it is, he thought to himself.

"Fuckin' embarrassing..." He grumbled. Obviously he has masturbated before, but he rarely had the time between fighting ghosts. Maybe this whole 'heat' thing could at least help with his built up tension.

He leaned back into his pillow, letting his hand trail down to his dick. He wrapped his hand around it, which sent a shiver up his spine. Holy shit he was sensitive. Just a few strokes up and down his shaft had him panting.

He moved one hand down to play with his balls, one of his more sensitive areas. He fondled them gently, moving his other hand up and down the upper half of his member. He bit his lip and whimpered, toes curling.

"Nnh..." He varied the speed of his strokes, allowing himself to relax into the pleasure. "Fuck..." He hissed through his teeth. The pleasure coursed through in waves, causing his core to throb in satisfaction.

His right hand moved to focus more on the tip while his left focused on fondling his balls. His back arched as he let out a moan. God, this felt a million times better than usual...

His core pulsed in tune with each stroke. Danny couldn't even hear the gasps and moans escaping from his lips. His hips bucked against his hand, causing further stimulation for himself.

His mind drifted, trying to think of anything that would help get him off faster. Danny needed to hurry this up before his parents got home. He let himself think about being in a submissive position, being pushed down into his bed. Danny was never sure if he was a top or a bottom, but he'd always think of being a sub.

He leaned further into his bed, imagining he was being forced down by someone larger than him. His breath hitched. He whimpered in ecstasy, back arching as he drew closer and closer to a climax. At this point he didn't give a damn about how loud he was; his mind was completely shadowed by blissful pleasure.

He moaned loudly, bucking against his hand and tugging at his balls as the bliss in his core grew. He recalled the feeling of Vlad's warm hands caressing his chest and heard his smug, mocking voice in his ear. Little badger...

That sent him over the edge. He let out a cry of ecstasy as he ejaculated onto his hand and chest. Fuck. His shirt was stained.

He panted heavily. The fog in his mind slowly cleared, and a look of horror crossed his face. He had just orgasmed to Vlad Masters. He sat up rapidly. What the fuck is wrong with me?

He scrambled out of bed and raced to the bathroom, rapidly washing his hands and face. He stared at himself in the mirror, looking disgusted with himself. The pain from his core was gone, sure, but it was replaced with regret and shame.

He splashed some cold water on his face and shook his head, taking a deep breath. It was fine. It was just... the whole ghost heat thing. It wasn't his fault. He nodded to himself. It was just the heat.

After Danny had calmed down, he was able to assess his current situation. The pain from his core had ebbed down to a throb, but it was tolerable. It was leagues better than when he was at Vlad's. He blushed, remembering how he had acted while he was there. He vaguely recalled whining to hold Vlad's hand. He groaned, burying his face in his hands.