~What's happening to me?~

It's night. I'm waling the halls silently tot try and find the room I walked past when I heard the crying but, I eventually found it. 'this is it' I thought to myself as I put my hand on the handle 'wait I need to prop the door in case I get locked in.' I took one of my shoes off and quietly opened the door and walked in putting the shoe in the door way and gently let it hit the shoe. I looked around and saw it was a dark room with a little plug in nightlight in the corner by the bed. But what shocked me even more was there was a little girl she had white-ish silver hair and a plain white hospital gown on with a thin blanket that was a beige color over her, she looked no older than 6 or 7, I was shocked. I slowly and quietly left the room to go back to mine. I slid my back down my bedroom door and hit the floor, I was speechless still. I looked over at the clock, it was midnight, 'I need a plan of how to see this girl tomorrow to see what she is doing here.' I thought. So, I ran over to my bed and grabbed a notebook and began writing and planning for tomorrow.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw I was on the floor, I looked over and saw the notebook. I remembered what I was doing so I immediately stood u and ran over to my bed and threw the notebook under it. Looking over to my clock I saw it was 5:00 so I jumped in the shower. Yet, when I came out to get my clothes a box and a letter were left on my bed.

'Put on the clothes inside and then come to Overhaul's office ASAP.-Chrono'

I opened the box and saw there was a plain white dress with shorts. When I saw them I immediately thought of the dress I saw the young girl. I put it all on, the dress reached the top of my knees, it felt more like an over sized shirt. I went over to my door,expecting it to be locked, and opened it. 'huh'. I walked down the hallway and rounded the coroner to my dad's office and knocked on the door three times, so he knew it was me. I opened the door to see him sitting at his desk holding a vial of what looked like a crimson red liquid.

"Father?" he looked over at me and put whatever he was holding in his desk drawer.

"Erity I need you for help with my 'job' today are you up for it?"

"yes sir"

"Good" He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist and headed out the door. We walked down some hallways when I was shoved into a plain white room with a hard tiled floor and a steel door on the other side of the room. I looked at it but I felt like it I shouldn't go near it. What am I doing in here and why is all I could think about.