~Watcher~

This is a really long chapter 

It's only been a week or so since i joined UA an I've enjoyed it so far. It is currently Saturday and I'm working on homework in my room at Mr. Aizawa's house since I don't have a dorm yet. 

"Erity a couple how about you take you and Eri to do something fun instead of staying in the house." Mr. Aizawa said.

 I closed my book and grabbed my shoes, "Sure, I answered, Eri grab your shoes were going shopping." Eri ran into the room in her boots and holding her purse, Mr. Aizawa gave me some money that we could spend and we left. 

I began walking down the sidewalk with Eri skipping beside me but something in my gut was telling me we weren't as alone as we thought. I pulled Eri close to me as I looked around, I could feel us being watched but I couldn't pin point where.

"What's a matter sissy?" Eri asked as I finally let her go. 

I looked around one final time before answering, "Noting I just thought I heard something." I lied. 

We finally got to the mall and headed to a store that held clothes for kids that are Eri's age. I can tell we spent a good amount of time in there considering we spent almost all of our money on toys and clothes for Eri. 

"I'm hungry!" Eri whined. We headed to the food court and began to look for something to eat and then went to sit down wit our food.

"Erity! Hi!" I turned around to see the girls in my class, 1-A, walking towards us. 

"Hi, do you want to eat with us? I see you guys have your hands full." I said s I looked at them with all kinds of bags from different stores. They sat down and we all began to eat our food and talk.

"Erity when's your birthday?" Ochacko asked.

"It's actually on Monday." I said.

Everyone looked so happy and began asking what I liked and lots of other similar questions.

"wait do you have any plans on what your gonna do on your birthday?" Jirou asked.

Should I tell them? Maybe they could come with me so I won't be as awkward? I shouldn't.

"actually I'm not gonna be doing anything." I answered. I don't want them to know.

We all decided to spend the rest of the day together and I learned that the girls in my class are a lot nicer to me then I thought they would be. yet, as much as I hated it the day was coming to the end and we all needed to head home.

"okay lets go to one last store and then we all can head home." Ochacko said as we walked into Forever 21.

I looked around saw a lot of cute clothes that I really like but I knew I didn't have enough money to buy them all. "Hey Erity come here!" Jirou called. I walked over to Jirou while Ochacko walked with Eri to look at the purse wall. When I walked over to Jirou she was wearing a red shirt with music notes and things like that on it and a pair of black shorts.

"I want your opinion on this outfit because in my opinion you have the best style in clothes." She said. I blushed a little at her compliment.

"I really like that outfit on you. Y-You look c-c-cute." I stuttered out. Jirou looked at me with a slight smile on her lips. I really like when she smiles she looks so pretty. I quickly began to feel my face heat up from my thought and I walked back to find Eri so we could leave. 

"Okay I'm ready to go, I said, t's about Eri's bedtime anyway." We all left the store and began to leave. As we said our goodbyes outside I noticed Jirou had a forever 21 bag in her hand, I'm glad she got the outfit. 

As we began walking home Eri started to get tired so I began carrying her but, I got that feeling I did when we were walking to the mall. The feeling of being watched. I looked around and I spotted someone lurking around a building close by and they were watching me with Eri. When I spotted them they ran away, I wanted to run after them but I knew I couldn't but Eri in danger so I continued to walk home faster.

When I reached the front door I ran inside and locked the door behind me immediately, Mr. Aizawa was sitting in the living room watching TV so he immediately asked why I was in such a hurry to come in.

"Erity are you okay?" he said as he took the sleeping Eri from my arms and in to his. 

"I need to talk to you but, you can put Eri to bed first." I said and Mr. Aizawa made his way down to Eri's room t put her to bed. I sat down on the couch and put my bags on the floor by my feet. I felt nervous and scared. My head started to hurt so I layed down and blacked out.

The dream (TW death and blood)

I was  walking down the hallway of my old home when I suddenly heard Eri screaming. I ran in the direction it was coming from but the closer I got I kept seeing blood and dead people. The smell of metal was strong and so my head started to pound. When I finally found Eri it was too late she was disassembled and her blood was all over the room. but in the middle of the chaos was my dad, Overhaul.

I cried, I didn't want to but I couldn't stop the tears my knees became weak so I dropped to the floor. Overhaul walked towards me and picked me up. I wanted to scream and run away but I was too weak, my body was weak with no need to continue. He walked back to my room and aid me down on my bed as if he was putting me to sleep. 

"goodnight darling~" he said as the door shut. I Immediately tried to run to the door but only succeeded in falling out of bed. I crawled to the door and began to pound on it as hard as I could. I grabbed the door handle and used it so I could stand up but no use so I just sat there and cried until a loud noise in my dream startled me awake.

Dream end

I sat up abruptly as Mr. Aizawa was coming from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand.

"Erity are you okay?" he asked as he came and sat over by me an sat the water on the side table. Tears began to roll down my face as I sat their thinking about all that's happened in the last month or so. 

"Erity sweetheart I need to tell me what happened." Mr. Aizawa said as he held my shoulders. I looked into his eyes and saw that he really was wanting to help me.

"Today while me and Eri were walking to the mall I felt as if we weren't alone, almost as if we were being watched but I couldn't see anyone so I thought it was just my imagination. Again when we were walking home I got the same feeling but, this time I saw someone in dark clothes watching me and Eri as we were coming home so that's why I came in so fast." I said. There were tears in my eyes, I felt so weak. I reached over and latched onto Mr. Aizawa as if my life depended on it. I felt safe with him, he didn't make me feel bad for showing emotion. He gently stroked my hair as he hugged me I eventually fell asleep. For the first time in years I felt safe.