Rescued? Pt.1

It's been a couple days since Eri-Chan ran off and we found her in the alley with those heroes. Sadly, I don't think it'll be the last time we see them, I've heard my dad and his minions taking about the heroes coming and try to take me and Eri.

"Father do you think the heroes will really come here?" I asked before my dad left my room and headed off to bed, I  looked down towards my hands that were resting on my lap. 

"I don't know, he answered, I hope they don't. But, if they do I'll be here to protect you." After that he left. I could barely fall asleep that night, I was too worried about the heroes coming back, I had every right to be. 

I was then shaken awake by an unknown force, I slowly opened my eyes to see my dad in front of me. He was fully dressed in his jacket and shoes, "get up, he said tossing my clothes onto my bed, we need to leave asap." He left and I got up to get dressed. What scared me the most was I had to wear my mask, which I almost never had to do unless my dad didn't want me to be seen. I threw on my shoes and ran out my door to see my dad and Chrono, who was carrying Eri who was half asleep half awake, walking my way. 

"Okay, my dad said while grabbing my hand, were ready to leave. Everyone else is already at the door and ready to go." hastily we began to walk down the hallway but I was too slow so My dad picked me up, I'm light weight, and began walking again. We were making distance when my dad stopped and I heard a familiar voice. 

"Hello Sir, I'm gonna need you to stop and come with us." 

"Sorry but were kinda in a hurry." My dad then hastily passed him and began walking faster and we were then stopped again but this time I looked and saw who it was, the green headed hero. My dad put me down and Chrono grabbed my hand and shoved me behind him in case anything happened. I don't know what happened between them but, the ground shook and I can tell my dad activated his quirk based on how the ground shifted.

Soon after everyone began fighting there was a bunch of heroes,who I had no clue who they were,showed up and they started fighting everyone too. Chrono told us to stay kinda close to the alleyway against a wall that way the heroes couldn't find us but, since Eri was still kinda asleep I held her close to protect her. She then began to stir awake, as I thought she would, and was terrified at what she woke up to.

"Shh, I said trying to clam her, the heroes are here to take us away and we have to stay here in order to stay hidden." She held onto me as if her life depended on it and began to cry slightly. I rubbed her back hoping she would calm down but it didn't help.

"Erity-Chan we have to go to the heroes they'll save us, that's what lemimillion( sorry if I spelled that wrong) said." She got up and tried to run out into the fight but I grabbed her wrist.

"No Eri! I'm begging you! stay here we'll be safe, I'll protect you." 

She then pulled herself out of my grip and ran towards the yellow haired hero. I stood there terrified, Oh No!

"Father Eri ran off towards Lemimillion, I couldn't stop her!" He looked back at me with anger in his eyes. 

"STAY BACK ERITY!" I the started running back for cover when I was grabbed from behind. 

"DAD! DAD! HELP HELP!" I screamed as t]loud as I could that's when a spike was shot out of the ground by the person who was holding and the dropped me out of surprise. I ran as fast as I could back to my dad and finally made it back to him, I ran into him arms and he held me close.

"I'm scared." I began crying. He wiped my tears and held me in a warm embrace that's when the wall me and Eri were supposed hiding by crumbled and in came two people, who I assumed  were heroes, entered. The war was only now starting.