Eri-Chan

Sitting on my bed, in my now covered in blood splattered dress, I was confused and scared. Yet, I couldn't bring myself to defy my father, he was only doing what he saw he needed to do. I sat on my bed for a good thirty minutes and no one came so I switched into my normal outfit of a plain black dress and white stockings, when I went to grab a book to start reading a knock was heard from my door and in walked Chrono. 

They grabbed my arm and walked me to a plain white room with a off white rug and some dolls over in the corner that we could play with.  was shoved in and the door was shut immediately behind me. I began to walk around the room studying every detail in the room, I sat on the rug in the middle and began to trace the pattern that was etched into the rug's fabric. Suddenly the door opened and in walked the girl I saw before, 'She's so cute'. 

The young girl glanced around the room before setting her eyes on me, I could tell she was scared by her reaction to me and I was confused.

"Hi, I began, I'm Erity. What's your name?" she stared at me before answering.

"Eri" I gasped, which caught the girl off guard and made her flinch.

"That's cool our names are similar? How old are you?"

"6" 'she's so young' I thought to myself.

Eri then walked over to the dolls and stared at them. " the dolls are pretty" she said and then crouched down to get a better look at them.

"We can play with them if you want, I said, which one do you think is the prettiest"

She then picked up a doll with blond pigtails and a blue dress. 

                                                                       the doll looked like this

I watched as she stared at the doll and hugged it close to her. Her eyes looked like they got brighter the more they looked at the doll.

"You seem nice." she said quietly. I could feel my heart tug at her words, a tiny smile crept its way to my mouth. 

" thanks you are too. Do you want to play dolls?" Eri shook her head in a no motion.

"that's okay,I answered, we can talk and then when you go back to your room you can take the doll."

She stared more at the doll and played with it's hair and then looked back at the doll pile and then to me. 

"What's a matter?"  looked at her confused. She crawled over to the doll pile and brought out a doll with brown hair and green dress.

                                                                         the doll looked like this

" This doll looks like you, said Eri, so I think you should hold it." She clutched her doll closer to her chest and watched me as I picked up the doll she gave me.

"thank you it's very pretty." I picked it up and stroked its hair. She slowly scooted closer to me until there was almost an inch or two until our knees were touching, she then sat her doll down and made it pretend walk in front of her. I looked up at her and noticed something that I didn't before, her legs and arms were covered in bandages. I felt terrible because she had alt more bandages than me so she must have been experimented on more.

"Eri, do they do tests on you?" She looked at me with tears slowly approaching her eyes.

"yes, they hurt a lot Erity-Chan." 

"I know Eri, I wish I could stop it but I can't. What's your quirk?" I thought about how much pain I went through I can't imagine how she had t go through something like that at such a young age. Eri then explained to me her quirk was 'rewind' and what it did.

"that's a cool quirk. I have two but I only use one and not the other. My first quirk is healing, I looked down at her arms, do you want me to heal your wounds?"

she noded quickly and I began to remove the bandages quickly to heal her. I could only heal so many though, she had too many, way more then I could heal.

"Here, I said wrapping up her wounds I couldn't heal, I healed as many as i could so I hope I lessened the pain but, can I show you something cool I can also do with my healing/angel quirk?" I stood back and out from behind me came two beautiful white wings. Eri's eyes lit up in amusement.

"wow, she said, can I touch them?"

I nodded and and she ran over t touch them. Normally i don't like people touching my wings when I have them out, but Eri was an exception because i wanted her to feel something besides pain and I knew she would find this cool. Soon enough I put the away and the door opened say it was time for us to go back to our rooms. I said goodbye to Eri and told her to keep the doll with her and I'll keep mine with mean so if she feels sad we can see our dolls and remember eachother. 

I entered my room and flopped on my bed. I'm glad I got to meet Eri and I hope I get to meet her again.