Louis

It's been a couple hours since we got Harry from his and brought him here I might of gave him a big smile, I couldn't help it the cute handsome boy stood right in front of me I couldn't resist.

I'm now sat waiting for mum to shout that tea is ready but all I can think about is the the curly haired boy...

It's weird liking your sisters friend, well I guess I'm weird.
What am I saying I have only seen him like a few times and last time I saw him I dint feel like this? Maybe he got hotter... what no!!
I need to stop thinking about him as I was shaking my head to get the thoughts out, mum called I would say I'm so relieved that I can go down stairs and not think about him but it's hard when he's in the same house as you!

I decided to take a deep breath and walk down stairs I see daisy and phoebe talking about the new pop singer I was never into singers like that although I had a massive crush on all the members of Jls yea I know but I liked them.

My family doesn't know I'm bi and I've always been to scared to tell them and I've never dated boys but I think they are hot like Harry.

When I walked in further, yep the curly headed boy was there which dint make the situation any better in my head as I'm already obsessed no I mean...
Anyways there he was holding my twin baby brother Ernie he looked so happy and his dimples showed more when Harry poked the little baby's cheek.

"Hiya love take a seat tea will be there in a minute." My mum said from the kitchen she must of seen me staring at Harry great that's all I need.
I nodded and headed to the table all the siblings here but the 'worst' part was that the only space left was next to Harry... why!

I sat down and saw little Ernie light up as he saw my face his little arms reached out it was the cutest.
"Aww looks like he wants you" the sound off that boys voice echoed in my head as he said it,
I panicked a bit like you can't blame me he was the cutest thing and had the softest voice,
"I guess he does" I giggled and grabbed the little lad from Harry's arms that were already asking for him to take him of his hands.

I went and put little Ernie in his bouncer and sat back down what I dint notice is I tripped and nearly fell on the floor in till a large pair of soft hands saved me they also helped me up I knew it wasn't my sisters so it was the green eyed boy he looked beautiful- no no Louis stop.

"Are you alright you tripped on the toy".
Harry says pointing down at the ground near my feet I felt embarrassed but not fully because I got to stare into those massive green eyes of his.

"Thanks you dint have to save me" I said a bit more embarrassed now.

"No no I couldn't let you fall on the floor could I" he said with a little giggle ohh that giggle ended me, I sat in my seat straightening my shirt out I noticed Harry wasn't just cute he was so kind and caring.

After tea Lottie and Harry and fizz sat on the couch watching a movie my other siblings are probably being put to bed and mums probably off and all when I was about to step up the stairs that voice that echoed earlier echoed again in my head,
"Hey do you wanna join us? it's up to, you don't have to".
My face lightened up luckily it was dark so he dint notice. "Yea sounds good what we watching" I asked trying to start conversation with the boy he sat on the end of the other couch were I sat on the other couch we started to talk it's like we was in our little world and when Lottie and fizz shushed us we both giggled.

...

Louis and Harry chatted all the way through the movie by the time the movie ended Lottie was asleep and fizz went upstairs already so they was alone.

"So I hope you look after my sister at school" I dint want to scare him off I just wanted to know if he cared for her.
"Of course I do she's like a sister I've got to tell you that all your siblings are dead cute."
I was surprised, when I have my friends over they wouldn't want to spend any time with them and wouldn't talk to them but Harry was different it was amazing.

"Thanks I'm surprised you like them non of my friends take the time to talk to them like you do".
"Well there cute and I don't know I feel like a bad person if I ignore people and there all nice so" Harry said as he grabs the cola can from the coffee table.

"I like you Harry your a good person you know that right." Wow did I just tell him I like him... hopefully he takes it as a friendly thing but then again I would like it as more.

Harry dint answer then he winced of pain from Lottie just had kicked him in his side,
"Are you okay mate?" I asked actually concerned for him,
With a little laugh I couldn't help it.

"Yea just hurts that's all"
"Come sit here next to me, and don't worry I wont kick you."

Harry giggled and sat next to me like what did I do?, first I ask this hot cute guy to sit next to me then he giggles.
a cute giggle.

We put a movie on and watched it for the first ten minutes when we got distracted and started chatting again and getting to know each other I learnt that Harry can play the kazoo I laughed at that and he did as well, the movie carried on but it seemed the both of us dint bother watching it.

I couldn't stand it any more talking with him we even flirted a bit and then I went for it,
Harry's hand was on the couch just resting it was already pretty close I put my hand closer to his and extended my pinky it could all go wrong right here I could reck the week for Lottie and Harry but I genuinely felt something for this lad.

Anxious thoughts flooded my head that's when I felt his soft skin touch mine my full hand resting on his.
I was scared to lift my head and look at the younger boy, but then I felt our two hands interlock together we both looked down at our hands to see if its real then we both looked at each other smiles were both on our face we both sat like this for the next 20 minutes of the film in till I asked him,
"Harry can I hug you?"
I saw his face light up and I was shocked at that, "of course, come here" he said learning back and I learned into the boys chest it was warm and when we embraced each other it was amazing it's like all my problems had disappeared.

As we cuddled in till the end of the movie we were both tired so we let go of each other not to risk us falling asleep like that, I lay down on the other side of the couch, blankets covered our legs so they were tangled together,
I've never done this before and it felt very very special I just hope harry feels the same way.