"I love you no matter what"

Louis-pov

I woke up to brown curly locks tickling my face I opened my eyes to see the very cute boy who's resting there head on my chest.

I stroked a few loose curls in till Harry shifted a-bit and woke up he looked deep into my eyes and I did the same.

"Your beautiful" I whispered to Harry he blushed at my words and I swear I'm falling for him more and more every day.

"So are you Lou and your cute" I blush and try to hide my face in his chocolatey curls.

"Don't hide baby I love when you blush." He held my cheeks with his hands and brought my face to his level we both was about to lean in when my mum walked in... great.

"Louis breakfast is ready and can you clean-" and as soon as she walked in me and Harry scrambled away from each other even though I dint want to it's not the best time for this.

I'm terrified to tell you the truth I've not told my mum I'm gay or about Harry and I so I don't know how she will react.

"Oh.. Louis can I talk with you" she walked out and I froze oh no oh no oh on luckily Harry noticed and grabbed both my hands

"Lou look at me" so I do "you will be alright I promise and if it doesn't go alright you will have me yea you will always have me no matter what" I looked at the green eyed boy and flung into his arms.

"I don't deserve your" I said and I was of after I got a kiss from Harry.

I walk down the stairs to see my mother on the couch I look towards the kitchen to see fizzy and Lottie sat at the kitchen table chatting away.

I sit down next to my mom and when I do I'm lost I have no clue what to do do I speak I'm sorry but what am I sorry for because Harry has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

We sit in silence in till my mum looks towards me to see tears running down my face "oh darling" and the next thing I'm in my mothers arms

"Louis I don't mind if you are gay and if you like Harry I will always love you loubear you are my son my first born so don't ever think I will hate you alright i love you no matter what."

I cried harder at her words knowing that she in fact doesn't hate me and she accepts me I hug her even tighter and she does the same.

"I love you mum"

"Love you too son"

I lift my head to see my mum smile at me I do the same.

"So you and Harry" she says nudging me with her arm.

"Yea he's the best mum I've never felt like this before" I confess a smile plays on my face as I think about the curly heard boy.

"You look cute you know but I've got one thing no sleeping together at night ok that's the only thing I'll ask" I nodded knowing that she's right we are still young and this is her house.

"You are my good boy" she says and pulls me into another hug.
"I love you mummy"

I look up from my mums shoulder to see Harry walking down the stairs he wearing skinny black jeans with my dark green jumper on and he looks very cuddly.

I stand up look at my mum and she nods towards Harry so I walk over to him and jump into his arms he quickly to hold me up in his arms.

"You we're right haz she doesn't mind" i say snuggling in more to the younger lad.

"I'm always right Lou" I laugh at that and pull away to give him a loving kiss after that Harry puts me down.

"You two are so cute come here" and with that me and Harry have a big embrace with my mum.

The day went by faster then expected and to only think that I came out just less then 11 hours ago is weird and good to know I don't have to hide any more and I can kiss cuddle haz whenever I want.

"Hazza haz Harry" I was currently shouting for Harry as before we go to bed I want to watch a movie because I know we can't sleep with each other.

"Coming Lou" harry shouted and not long after he came walking into my room with a bag of popcorn.

I opened the covers inviting him in to cuddle he quickly accepted and climbed in next to me he snuggled up to me while I grabbed my laptop that was on my side I set it on our laps and pressed play of 'love actually'.

This movie isn't really my type but when I was looking through the movies and Harry spotted it his whole face brightened up and I couldn't say no.

_________

After half an hour of the film I heard some small snores I looked down at Harry to see him fast asleep I cooed at the younger boy and I started to stroke his soft hair.

"Louis?" I was that consumed and took over in my own world that I dint notice my mum at the door I looked at her and I knew that she would tell me to wake Harry up and that he needs to go back to Lotties room and that I need sleep too.

"Yea?"

"Goodnight Lou."

And with that she was gone I'm shocked, did she not see Harry?
I looked down at Harry then to see that the film had ended so I closed it up and placed it on the floor after that I layed properly down and snuggled up to my hazza.

Authors notes please READ
Sorry for slow updates i will be going back to school soon and probably won't have a ton of time to write but I will finish this book. :(
Thoughts 💭?