1. Nothing Happens without a Reason!

So this my new story #manan #ff #yourvoiceismyfavouritesound is going on but this is something I had in mind.
.
.
.
If you already haven't read the introduction. Go and read it.
................................................

It was 5pm
Nandini took a long warm shower

The water hit her soft skin gently... the mild aromas of the scented candles filled the room.. she was happy and hopeful

She stepped out of the shower and admired herself in the mirror.
Her long silky wavy hair
Her wet fresh skin
Her adorable face and sexy figure

She knew she had everything that could make a man go weak in his knees but her only concern is...
" Can she handle it?"

She took a few selfies and then applied some makeup.

Nan- Gosh I was so busy i didn't even have time to get lingerie for so long

Nan- Gosh I was so busy i didn't even have time to get lingerie for so long.. all these are old and worn off... I need to get some lingerie too.
.......................................

She stepped out in a baby pink dress and a pair white heels

She walked out of her typical New York apartment and looked back and smiled..

POV

I love my life... I am independent, young, I love the hustle and the chaos of New York.
my job is perfect, I have fun and amazing friends.. i still didn't need the need of a constant partner in my life... 

Well to be honest i cant be blamed for that fully... i dated questionable men all my life..
Men who are considered "TOXIC". I don't know why.. but i just don't wanna see the worst of anyone...
 i mean i am an optimist and i always think there is goodness in everything and everyone even if we can't see it at first... and giving chance to such men in the hope they may turn out to be good after trying was my fault... 

I mean what do you expect? all they show in movies is this! bad boys with good hearts.. they do bad things but with good motives... Its just that it took me sometime to get used to the 'expectation vs reality'!

Anyways I ll call an Uber.
-----------------------------------------------------

M Industries Office

adele - Mr. Malhotra you are having tea at 6 with Donatella Versace. Its regarding the fall collection collaboration.

Manik- well that won't take long she sounded pleased by our sample collection.. so i guess 7 - 7:30... whats after that?

adele - Sir you have to go to the Manhattan Mall

manik- mmmhhh.. wait is it a friday?

adele- yes sir.. was i suppose to make any reservations?

manik- no no no adele.. i have to reach home before 10... i have to put the twins to bed... the sleep by 9 on weekdays.. but only on fridays and saturdays they sleep at 10... do one thing make my mall appointment at 8