8. Everything is Different

Its 7 am in Malhotra Residence. Jai and Jia aren't fussing over the food. They are even talking to Nandini nicely...
In fact a bit too nicely.

Manik who came home past 3am last night was still hungover and thought he is dreaming.

Jia is attached to Nandini but Jai isn't someone who'll let go easy.

Jai- Thank you... I know you made our projects even when we were mad at you.

Nan- Really? You don't need do thank me Jai! I loved making these projects for you.

Jia- Nans can you come to drop us with Dadda?

Man- Ha?? Me? I...

Nandini thought this is a good chance to bond with the kids.

Nan- Yaa sir I can drive. You just come along with us.

Manik's head hurted so he just said yes.

Jai and Jia dressed up soon and they all left together.

Manik fell asleep in the car.

Jai- You know Nandini my friend Bill.. he went to Cooney Island with his Mom. But we can't go na. Dadda is always busy and our Mom...

Nandini felt bad and said.. well I can take you guys there.

Jia- Really? You will?

Nan- Ofcourse I ll just ask Sir.

Jai- He will say no only... you are not our Mom na...

Nan- No he won't really Jai.

Jai- No it's ok you ask him only.

Nan- Ok... I promise I ll take you guys.

Jia - Today?

Nan- But you have school...

Jai- Oho after school silly!

Nan- Ok..

Jia- Its our lil secret!

Nan- Promise!

She dropped the kids and went back.

She tapped on Manik's shoulder. But no response... he slept like a baby... smiling.

She got down and opened the passenger seat gate and tried to shake him when he just wrapped her up in his arms.

Nan- Sir... and she was so aroused by his scent... he did drink alcohol but still his manly scent was a big turnon.

She somehow got away before she lost herself. But as soon as she stood up she saw a clear bulge in his pants.

Nan- Morning wood? 😯 she was embarrassed but she couldn't stop looking. And as a matter of fact she knew it wasn't their before he hugged her... it was the reaction of her touch.

Nandini's face was hot and she didn't know if to call him or not.. Cause it will he embarrassing for him.

She waited for it to go away... but man did it!

Nandini just went in and eventually Manik woke up as he felt hot in the car.

Manik realised his situation and managed himself and went straight to his room... avoiding facing Nandini as he wasnt sure if she saw.

Manik was in the shower and Nandini knocked on his door... she wanted to let him know about the conversation between her and the twins.

Nan- Sir... you there?

Man- hmmm... yaa say Ms. Murthy!

Nan- Sir actually... I had a conversation with the twins... and I am positive that they are warming up to me again.