4. A Boon or A Bane?

Nandini's Apartment

Stebein and Natasha came to help Nandini pack.

Natasha was in her washroom packing her essentials and bathrobes
'Babe do you want me to only pack the unopened bottles? cause these are almost over!"

nandini came running, " no! no! pack the ones m using now as well!"

Nat- but it ll take up space in ur bag!

nan- Well not using will be more wasteful than space!

Nat- uugghh fine!

Just the nandini handed her pouch full of travel size bottles

Nat- well now i ll never question your taking free supplies from hotels! i should do this too!

Nandini smiled and went back to pack her clothes, nothing was done and boxes were lying all around.

nan- Steb! its a mess here

Steb- babe how do we pack so much?

Nan- we ll not pack all na... they ll send packers and movers i just need to make boxes.Skirts and denims are done. now lets pack the Blouses and shirts material wise...

Steb- its not easy in a coupe of hours honestly!

nan- I don't understand! that day he said i shouldn't be looking forward and what not and then sends a team to do a FBI level investigation in the name of Background check! and today gives me just 2! 2 Fuckin' hours to pack and move! He is an insensitive jerk! and Minus Points for "Professionalism"
they continued packing and then her door buzzed after almost an hour.

Nan- we still have an hour.. they are early!

Nandini saw out of the window and saw 3 girls standing

Nan- yes?

Girl1- Ma'am we are here on behalf of Malhotra Industries... we are her to help you pack.

Nan- (buzzed them in) He sent me help to pack!?

Nat- that's our company! Employees are always given the best treatment!

With the help of the girls and her friends the work was done in 30 mins... the girls left and so did Natasha and Steb as they knew Nandini needed some time to say goodbye to her Dream Apartment.

Nandini brewed her Last cup of coffee and looked at her stacked Fridge and cabinets... and got emotional.. as she walked around her apartment and saw her clothes and essentials in boxes... she started remembering

Nandini was about to turn 18 and she was in India

Nandini Murthy is the daughter of Ramakanth Murthy and Mohini Murthy Banerjee
She was born and brought up in Kolkata, did her school from La'martinier for Girls. Her dream was to get into
"The Culinary Institute of New York"

but was it the only reason to go to New York?

Well since the age of 15 Nandini's role model was Sarah Jessica Parker! yes the famous Carrie Bradshaw from The Sex and The City! and that was the biggest reason for the obsession of NYC!

She wanted that life! That was the dream! She wanted to be a part of the fashion industry as a model first but she was rejected due to her height and the fact that she wasn't the then infamous "zero figure". But she didn't give up on her dream city she made the thing she knew best her career.. food!

She attended masterclasses and workshops and got into The CINY... she aced over the course of time.. got an internship at Buzzfeed in the culinary department.. she soon gelled up with everyone and people started seeing her worth... she was not only a great chef but also had a great idea of Nutrition value and she looked absolutely Camera ready but they couldn't offer her a proper job till she Graduated so gave her a paid internship.. which was a really good pay... helping her save up for her dream apartment and her fashion choices.