Sweets! | PT:4

Third POV

After the almost uneventful day, Jin-ah was feeling much better. And Y/N woke up craving sweets for no fucking reason. While Y/N due to infertility had random and odd periods it did not mean that she didn't wake up with those weird cravings. Most girls, during their periods, wake up a certain emotion or wake up hungry for one certain kind of food or one super specific one. While Y/N didn't always have her period she still had that aspect and she wants Candy.
Y/N looked around the room and finally found the alarm with her eyes. It read 3:00AM and decided that the candy could wait till later. She snuggled back into Jin-woo's arms and fell asleep again. Jin-woo who played asleep due to sensing that Y/N was up, fell back asleep and re-engulfed Y/N into his arms.  The rest of the night was a very comfortable silence between the two cozy love birds.
Again waking up Y/N searched for the clock to find it was at a reasonable time. She smiled and nodded her head, 'Not bad' she thought. She gently shook Jin-woo who 'woke' up and ran his fingers through her hair. Jin-woo gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead before hugging her really tight and leaving the bed to get ready. Y/N whined not being able to spend the time when she was waking up with him. He sighed and laid his head on her chest but under her boobs. She smiled before playing with his raven locks. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his head into her torso. Five minutes of cuddling and silent conversations passed by quickly. The craving for candy got worse and Y/N tapped on Jin-woo's shoulder twice. He got the hint and let go with a questioning look on his face.

"Candy", Y/N needed no further explanation to give her boyfriend, again understanding, Jin-woo nodded, sat up, whipped on random clothes and yeeted some at Y/N.

"Do not make me dress you like a kid", Jin-woo smiled and at the same time dead-panned. She scoffed and whipped the t-shirt and shorts on without another word. Sweetpea was fine, she had gotten far better through the night and was now in shape to go to school. There was a candy shop that the two would commonly visit both in adulthood and in high school. The owners had became very well acquainted with the two over the years. Since it was a five minute walk there was no use for a car so the two walked. Again reporters blocked the entrance and the guards had to basically part the sea of reporters like Jesus and the Red Sea. He didn't even touch them, but gave a whole line of reporters a death glare and signaled them to move out of the way. The reporters being normal civilians, were not about to fuck with the association and parted ways like ants. The walk was flashy and annoying. Both Jin-woo and Y/N kept on giving each other 'Wtf' and 'Why?' Looks as people did weird shit to either get their attention or get closer to Jin-woo. The two had finally reached the safe haven that is the sweet shop. The owner had recognized Y/N but not Jin-woo.

"Did you break up with Mr. Sung?" The old owner asked like a Grampa.

"No this IS Jin-woo", She pointed to the overpowered heroin that could have an decagon of a harem and sounded like pointing out the obvious.

"..", The old owner removed his glasses, as if that did shit, and stared at the now super attractive; not that he wasn't before he was just not the main definition of attractive for most girls; and looked in disbelief.

"Yeah it took me a bit too", Y/N admitted to not expecting the adorable Jin-woo to become almost a fucking model with that body of his.

"Well then, how long has it been? I think almost eleven years since you guys started dating?" The owner gave Jin-woo a look that resembled the word 'Hurry' while darting his eyes from either of them.

"Exactly, how do you know?" Y/N took an empty bag and began to fill it with different candies.

"Because every year you used to talk about you anniversaries and you're my most loyal customers", The owner added.