Le Eggo | Part:5

Third POV

The sun was rising. Warm, orange light cascaded down onto the now awake Jin-woo and Y/N still asleep. He smiled at the welcoming sun. He looked down to the still sleeping H/C-Nette and pulled her head closer to his heart. Y/N's arms were lazily draped around his back. He basically pat her head until she finally woke up albeit unhappily. She groaned and hugged Jin-woo closer and buried her head into Jin-woo's chest.

"Come on get up", He pat her back until she stirred a bit.

"Nooooooo", She wined and did not let go of him.

"I will tickle the shit out of you", He commented once again petting her head and smiled.

"Oh you wouldn't", She replied in a mildly aggressive tone.

"Oh wouldn't I?" He said sarcastically as he tickled Y/N's sides. She burst out laughing and started to squirm out of his arms. He flipped on top of her and continued to listen to the hysterical laughter coming from her. She turned from side to side and tried to curl into a ball or a half-ball.

"Uncle! Uncle!" She said loudly but not yelling although it was hard to hear her exact words through all the laughter. Tears were brimming in her eyes. He let go and Y/N started to breath heavily trying to regain some after not being able to breath after laughing so hard. He chucked and got of Y/N.

"So wouldn't I?" He smirked and placed his hands on the bed.

"Yes, yes you would", She breathed out and leaped out of the bed. He leaned back and smiled he could get her out of bed in five minutes, good luck to anyone else trying to beat that record. She threw on her clothes for the day knowing that would be his next request and promptly got ready for the day. Jin-woo did the same but in his own way.

Bzzt
Tink

Jin-woo's phone had received a notification. He picked it up and read the reminder.

'A rank Gate at (Random Un-important street name)'

He sighed and changed out of his outfit into his normal clothing that he would wear for raiding. He opened the door to the living room/Kitchen, Y/N was watching the TV while giggling with a smirk.

"She might be a gold digger, after all S-Ranks make more money than most of us can imagine", A reporter commented on the photo of Y/N and Jin-woo hanging out together.

"I believe that is Y/N L/N from America, she is a well known therapist", Another Reporter added.

"Why would a Therapist be well known?" Another added.

"She used to be a model",The first reporter answered.

"Fair enough", The third reporter sighed and moved her black hair to the side.

"The main question is why are they together? Or are the a couple? If so how long have they been together for", The second reporter's blonde hair blew straight into her face.

"I'm guessing recent, after all we have only seen them together as of last week", The Black haired reporter commented.

"Fair point", The first reporter added and looked to the camera. "Well that's all for today, 'Gossip, Rumors and Stories' will continue tomorrow at 6:00'".

"They could have named their broadcast a bit better", Y/N added sarcastically. She was mildly upset about being called a gold digger but she wasn't stupid or super but hurt about it to anything more than be sassy about it.

"Well once they find out the whole eleventh anniversary is coming in a month, they are going to choke on their words", Jin-woo gave a bit into Y/N's bloodlust for the net work. While she wouldn't kill anyone she just had it out for the show and would no longer like the thing. He shrugged it off not really wanting to listen the the whole slew of American swears aimed at the TV. He left to the the Ah-Jin guild. At his arrival his workers looked super surprised at him as he walked the very small hallway to his second in Command Jin-Ho.