Going out | PT: 10

Third POV

The two love birds had a very sensual morning, Jin-woo made sure to go a bit easier since they had plans. Neptune was bonded to Y/N and connected to a very nice opal necklace.

Shit was going good

Shit was going good.  Y/N and Jin-woo left the apartment to go out on a date because why the hell not. Y/N was a bit skeptical since Jin-woo was acting weird and she thought something was wrong.

Y/N sat down on a cloth after a small hike to the location. It had a great view, trees for miles, she could hear water but not see it. Neptune's bonded necklace hung around Y/N's neck as she petted the now adult husky sized dragon. Neptune was quite powerful he helped clear out an entire b-rank dungeon with Y/N, Jin-woo just sat in the back to make sure everything went smoothly.

Jin-woo took Y/N around the entire mountain, carrying her almost the entire time, the sunset looked amazing from the height. Warm light cascaded down onto the trees giving them a warm hue. Y/N enjoyed the sight before being carried closer to the water sound. The running water sound slowly turned into one of falling water, Y/N turned around in Jin-woo's arms to look at the approaching waterfall.
The pool of water looked rainbow as it slowly faded into different colors. The sunset gave the falling water a warm glow, slowly disappearing as the water hit the pool. Jin-woo Put Y/N down on a ledge near the side, it had a great over look to the whole waterfall and the sun caressed his cheeks. The water was a great sound to the lovely moment. He walked in front of her and bent down to one knee.
Y/N's eyes watered as he pulled out a black box. He smiled as he looked up to Y/N and opening the mini box.

"Y/N.. will you marry me?" He asked, he seemed super nervous. The rose gold and silver ring held a gorgeous blue diamond. Tears trickled down Y/N's cheeks as she tried to speak.

 Tears trickled down Y/N's cheeks as she tried to speak

(yo mans ain't subtle)
"..Yes!" She smiled and walked over to Jin-woo who happily placed the ring onto her left ring finger. She took the other ring for Jin-woo and placed it on the same finger but in his hand. He smiled even brighter as he pulled her closer.

 He smiled even brighter as he pulled her closer