Chapter 1

🎵All In 🎵

His sweat was continuously dropping from his body making me gulp at every moves he made.

Son Hyunwoo, why are you doing this to me?

I have to agree with our fans that he really is the handsome daddy of our group. I was staring intently at him until he stopped from dancing and walked towards me.

"Kihyuniee..."

"Y-yeah?"

"Did you get it?"

"Yeah." I lied. He was teaching me the additional dance steps for the remix version of our song "All In" but I got distracted from his beautiful bare body, that's why I couldn't focus enough to the steps he was showing me. I maybe sounds gay but I can't stop myself from being attracted to our leader, Hyunwoo hyung. I can't remember when it was started but the closer we get, the further I fall for him. I really like him, more than just as the leader of our group or a friend. Though I've confirmed it to myself, I never had the courage to tell him.

"Why don't we eat first, Kihyun-ah?" He cut off my thoughts. His question made me looked at the time.

"But it's too early for dinner." 

"Hmm..but you looked like hungry already, you didn't have the energy and you were in deep thoughts." He said as he started wearing his white shirt which he put on a folding chair earlier. "Did you take your lunch or even just some snacks before going here?"

"Aa..sorry hyung. I did eat. It's just that I was distracted about something."

"What were you thinking?" He looked at me seriously but no, I won't tell him or to anyone.

"Personal..." My stares switched from the wall to him who had his serious eyes observing me "Fuck! hyung! Can you stop that?"

"Stop what?"

"Your stares! You're giving me goosebumps!"

He laughed as he put his left arm around my shoulders. "Then let's eat now and allow me to comfort you. I don't want to see my wife like a weakling." He said with smiles.

"Wife? Hyung! Do you hear yourself?" I was glad he already had his back turned to me before he could see my cheeks turning red. Damn this cheeks!

If only I can abolish whatever reasons why I fell in love with this bear. But for now, let me love this feeling...

I sighed as I followed him leaving the dance studio.

&