Chapter 2

Hyunwoo hyung and I decided to eat at Momo cafe owned by Wonho hyung's mom. Wonho is the second oldest of our group. Hyunwoo insisted to pay all the foods we ordered as part of his plan of comforting me. If only I can tell him he is the reason why I feel uneasy.

"Your voice in that song is really beautiful, Kihyun." Hyunwoo hyung complimented me referring to the song, with a title "Attractive woman", that was playing in the shop. Our main rapper, Jooheon, and I recorded this song for a drama OST. Most of the time, Wonho's mom plays and promotes our songs here for our group to be known by many customers.

"Only in that song?" I asked before taking a bite to my bagel.

"To all of our songs, of course! I'm really proud having you as our main vocalist, Kihyuniee."

I wasn't able to hide my smile from him. Little did he know, I sing that song whenever I'm alone while thinking of him. I just change the "woman" to man" from its lyrics. I tried to look at him to see him licked his ice cream from the mini spoon to his lips. It was a wrong move for me.

That was so sexy.

I swiftly looked back to my food and calmed myself down. But the image of Hyunwoo licking his lips still vivid in my head, a reason for me to blush again. I hope he didn't notice.

"I hate you, hyung." I whispered to myself. I hate you for making me like this. I hope this feeling will vanish soon.

"But I like you Kihyunie." I heard him say.

Shit. Did he heard me? I was taken aback when I saw him smiling at me again. I was wishing hard for my face not to look like a tomato. It was unbelievable to hear those words from hyung because usually, he is not that expressive about his feelings. But I'm aware he only likes me as his co-members and friend.

"I don't like to be led by a bear, hyung." I managed to tease him despite the little panics I felt.

"Hahaha! Should I resign as your leader now?"

"Can you? So I can take the leadership."

He acted like he was hurt as he put his right hand to his left chest. "How can you say that? You really want me to leave the position? It hurts."

This is how we joke to each other. We were both chuckling until two other members of our group, Minhyuk and Jooheon, came and joined us in our table.

"Appa! Have you always been dating like this? Why are you not inviting your children, uh?" Jooheon complained before stealing my bagel and grab a bite on it.

"Yah! Who told you to eat that?" I shouted.

"Eomma's being so selfish." Minhyuk spoke next with a pout face. Aish. Sometimes, I hate what roles they've given to us---Hyunwoo is the dad while I am the mom. The more it's so good to hear the more I hate myself. What worst is, Hyunwoo hyung sometimes goes along with it.

"Haha! I'm sorry. I just prioritized your mom 'cause HE SAID he's having a personal problem." He quoted "he said" with his two fingers.

I rolled my eyes and sip on my iced coffee. I felt pissed but I chose to be quiet. How can I easily remove my feelings if we're always like this? At the end, I decided to let them have the rest of the conversations.

&