Chapter 3

In the dorm, all of the members were already sleeping to their rooms while here I am, drinking some water in the kitchen.

I just can't sleep. I'm overthinking.

Before I could catch a migraine from the overflowing thoughts, I grab my phone and opened a game app to play. I thought it's better to do this to remove temporarily what's been in my head or maybe, to help me beating this insomnia.

I chose the Zombie game that I.M, our maknae, passed to my phone last night. In this game, I have to kill all of the zombies to move onto the next level. This kind of game bored me so I just imagined the zombies were Hyunwoo.

"You're pissing me off, hyung! Why do you have to be attractive in my eyes? Why you turned me into a gay? I hate you so much!"

But whenever I say those words, it actually means the opposite. I really like you Hyung..I like you so much.

"That's so scary.."

My heart rate spiked causing me to drop my phone on the table because of the sudden voice from my side. My eyes got widened upon seeing the reason why I passionately killed the zombies.

Hyunwoo hyung...

He was looking at my game so his face was so near and I could smell the familiar scent he always has after washing his face---vanilla-like scent. I shook my head as I gather myself.

"Shit hyung! You almost give me a heart attack!"

"You looked so angry at your phone so I was curious what's up. Zombies? Since when you got interested to that kind of game? Not a typical Kihyun I know." He said while laughing. I ignored him and hold my phone back. Fuck...did he hear what I was saying while playing?

He went to the refrigerator to get a pitcher of water then he took the glass I used.

"Yah! Don't use my glass! Get your own!" I snatched back my glass but he was fast enough to take it again and poured a water in it.

"This is to lessen your dishes in the sink." He said before he gulped the water. Psss. Whatta bear...

I exited the zombie game and find other game apps from my phone. While doing so, I remembered what he said...

"...not a typical Kihyun I know."

"What typical Kihyun you know then?" I  was surprised at my own sudden question. I wasn't supposed to ask it out loud. Damn this mouth! I realized he sat beside me as he placed down the glass he (and I) used on the table. Did he drink directly on the spot where I drank? Indirect kiss? Ugh. Why think like a girl now.

"Hmm... for me you are..mm" His face expressed like he was hardly searching for the right words. Why I felt nervous? "Well, I just can't imagine a zombie game can caught your interest. You're too attractive to play such games like that."

"Hahaha! Do handsome men never play that?" I may be laughing but internally, I was still nervous. Did he just say I'm attractive? "Why do you find me attractive, hyung?" I quickly scrolled through my phone after asking that. Shit! This mouth!

He emptied his glass before replying. "I don't know. That's how you appeal to me."

"So are you saying that the other members aren't attractive? You're being biased. They might feel jealous if they heard you." I might sew my mouth later.

"Hahaha that's not what I mean. All of us are handsome." He giggled. "It's just that you're different in my eyes."

I was struggling inside. My heart beat abnormally like it'll have a disease soon. What's with those simple words that make my heart on rage. 

"Don't tell me you're gay." I faked a laugh. He laughed, too but I hoped he took my words seriously.

I wanted to hear that he isn't a gay like me cause I think by that, I'll get turn off and my weird feelings towards him will get diminished. Our conversation was cut off when his own phone rang from his pocket. He excused himself and went out to answer the call. I didn't wait for him to come back as I decided to go back in my room and sleep. I don't feel like continuing our conversation. I lay on my bed even I wasn't sure if I could finally sleep.

I hate you, Son Hyunwoo.

&