Chapter 19

They glared at each other, waiting for an answer from me. I patted the stallion's neck, silently thanking him for a good ride back.

"Look boys, it's fine. I got lost, he picked me up, and that's it. Kay?" Brandon glared at Luke, then curtly nodded. Like rolled his eyes and smirked. What is this, drama central? I slapped Brandon on the arm, waking him from his glaring fight with the opposing Luke. "Brandon, why don't you go into the lounge and start cooking lunch, and I will be in soon." He sighed, nodding, and walked away grumbling something along the lines of "leave all the hard stuff to me" I chuckled, turning back to Luke. "Sorry about that." He nodded, remounting his stallion.

"It's okay, I'll give you a second chance." He gave me a wink, and trotted off. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. I walked to the lounge, throwing my hair up in a very messy bun.

I entered the stable, just realizing I had no idea where the lounge was.....

"Whatchalookinfor? AnythingIcanhelpwith?" A small girl, and I mean small, bounced up to me. She was short and stick thin, with flowing curly red hair. She had breeches on, and a Briarsridge shirt on.

"Ummm... Do you know where the lounge is?" I smiled at her. I couldn't quite tell how old she was so I didn't want to insult her.

"Sure! Just follow me!" I kept step with the girl, and she soon started talking to me. " I'm Katie, I'm 5, my daddy is Mr. S, and I just lost my two front teeth!" She smiled, showing me a gap. I had to laugh. That's probably why she slurred her words when we first met.

We soon arrived, and I thanked her. She hugged me, (her head came up to my upper leg) and left. Chuckling, I entered the lounge. And was hit with amazing smells. Repeatedly.

------------
Hey everybody! Thanks so much for reading! The video, which I found extremely helpful, is Luke galloping his stallion through the forest. *****i don't own this video. thanks for reading!!