Coming Home

Nezuko and (Y/n) have been asleep for around a year now. Tanjiro can be seen limping home, a bandage around his head.

Nezuko walked out, holding (Y/n)'s hand. The pink eyed girl looked at her elder brother. Nezuko began running, (Y/n)'s hand in her grip.

Tanjiro began to run, and not even a step later, he fell. Nezuko reached the teenage boy first, encasing him in a hug. It was when (Y/n) tackled the two in a hug did Tanjiro begin crying and sobbing.

Urokodaki walked into the scene with wood. He dropped them in surprise at the sight of Tanjiro.

One of his students had finally come back. He walked over, kneeling down and hugging the three children.

And tears fell.

...

Later that night, Tanjiro and Urokodaki were talking whilst (Y/n) and Nezuko slept again. Tanjiro's wounds had been patched up and taken care of properly.

...

There was a man, walking down the road with a strange hat. He had Tanjiro's katana. They talked for a bit, (Y/n) and Nezuko in a different room.

Nezuko lyed under a thick blanket as (Y/n) slept again, snuggling with her elder sister.

Tanjiro drew his blade and it turned a jet black, in a flash, the blade welder began to freak.

(Y/n) snuggled closer to Nezuko because of the loud shouts and yells.

"CAW! CAW! Tanjiro Kamado! Make your way west! Young girls have been dissapearing!"

...

A man was walking with his fiancè, he turned, and she was gone... in a blink.

...

"My... new mission," Tanjiro murmured.