First Mission. II

(Y/n) missed as the demon dodged at the last second, submerging into the black swampy puddle. She growled.

(Y/n) began to run at another version at the demon, "(Y/n)!" Tanjiro called. She stopped short.

"Come here! Don't fight!" He called. (Y/n)'s expression became completely calm as she looked at her brother and began jogging back.

The demon appeared in front of the running child, smirking. "(Y/n)!" Tanjirk exclaimed.

(Y/n) jumped. Literally. She had jumped over the demon and landed nest to her siblings silently. You could barely hear her footsteps.

Mr. Urodaki did tell me that Nezuko and (Y/n) are demons now... They are able to handle themselves, right?

Tanjiro sighed. A black puddle appeared from under him.

The demon swiped at Nezuko, and the demon girl dodged.

"Nezuko! (Y/n)! I want you to protect them!" Tanjiro called over, reffering to the other boy and unconscious girl.

The two demon girls looked over at their elder brother. "You can do that, right?" He asked whilst softly smiling.

Nezuko and (Y/n) nodded.

Tanjiro set a foot inside of the swampy puddle and he began sinking. Then he was gone. Just for now... hopefully.

...

Nezuko blocked an upcoming blow and growled through her muzzle as (Y/n) kicked this version of the demon away.

Stay safe, Tanjiro...

Nezuko and (Y/n) were busy fighting a demon and protecting the girl and boy they both saw as Tanjiro and their other young sister.

Nezuko was the shield, and (Y/n) was the katana.

Nezu blocked yet another blow, and (Y/n) kicked the demon away again.

...

Water Breathing! Sixth form! Whirlpool!

Tanjiro yelled internally and the demons were torn the shreds.

He grabbed a cloth and swam back up.

...

Nezuko dodged and (Y/n) punched demon so hard, it coughed blood.

A black puddle appeared and both of the girls immediately began launching kicks and punches to keep it from going back under into the swamp.

Nezuko became scratched on the forehead, and (Y/n) stood there, stunned.

(Y/n) kicked the demon, just as Tanjiro jumped out and launched an attack.

Tanjiro and the demon talked for a bit, and Nezuko stayed back.

(Y/n) sat the pink eyed girl down. They held hands gently, and for a second, a soft (f/c) glow surrounded the two.

And Nezuko healed much faster than she thought she would. Both with calm faces.

Though, internally, they were both unbelievably confused as to what had happened.

Slice

And the demon turned to ash.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called, both girls had fallen asleep when Tanjiro arrived to them.

They were healing and restoring stamina.

...

Tanjiro set Nezuko and (Y/n) in their crate, Tanjiro gave his last goodbyes.

Even after Kazumi yelled at him, Tanjiro knew what grief Kazumi was feeling.

He understood. Tanjiro's hands were not of a teenage boy. No... They were rough, scratched a bit.

And Kazumi apologized profusely.

And Tanjiro kept walking away without a word.

...

Tanjiro held onto Nezuko's hand, and Nezuko held onto (Y/n).

Both of them were half asleep, yet walking quickly to keep up with Tanjiro.

Tanjiro suggested an alley. But it was...

Occupied.

They settled down at a small udon booth.

"Excuse me. One bowl of udon with grated yam on top, please," Tanjiro requested. The cook immediately got to work and gave him the bowl of delicious udon.

Tanjiro smiled and thanked him, sitting next to his two sleepy sisters.

He froze, and stood up, dropping the bowl.

The same scent from home.

The one that killed his family.

Tanjiro began running in the direction.

He pushed through crowds, and placed a hand on Muzan's shoulder.

"Daddy?" A little girl called.

He's... He's living right here!

Posing as a human!

Tanjiro covered his mouth in shock, clutching his shirt tightly. How... How!? How could he do that?!

Everything the family conversed went in one ear and out the other.

Muzan slashed a passerby's neck.

"STOP!" Tanjiro yelled as the man bit down on his wife's shoulder.