Chapter Seven: Never Forgive

Chris's POV

I wake up to find Ashley and Y/N both gone.

I groan as I get up off the ground, clutching my head where I got hit. "Oh no. Oh gosh. Please no. ASHLEY! Y/N! GIRLS!?"

I start searching the lodge, first finding Ashley's coin purse covered in blood and then finding a folded up drawing of Y/N's with blood splattered on it.

It's a drawing of me again.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N. I..."

I have to find her.

I pocket the drawing and coin purse, continuing my search.

"This isn't good. Not good at all."

Then I open a door to find a giant blood splatter on the wall. "Aw, shoot! No!"

With no other choice, I exit the lodge, calling, "ASHLEY! Y/N! Y/N, where are you! Anyone out there!?"    

I follow a trail of blood, going down a left path, where a clown dummy jumps out at me. I inspect it, getting a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. "Who would do this!?"

When I go further down that path, I realize it has a dead-end. There is, however, a pig's head covered in blood.

I wrinkle my nose in disgust, turning around to go back the way I came and continue down the other path.

"Y/N! Y/N, where are you! Y/N, please!"

I can't lose her. I just can't.

If something happens to her I'll...

"Y/N!"

I start running down the path, shining my flashlight around and hoping that I find her soon.

Then I get to the shed, where I rush inside and cry yet again, "ASHLEY! Y/N!"

"Chris?" I hear Y/N call.

"Y/N! Y/N, oh my gosh. I'm here. Where are you!?"

One of the various cages in the shed falls down at me, scaring me and making me duck.

"I don't know where I am," I hear Y/N confess. "Please help me. It's dark! I can't see anything. Are Josh and Ashley here? And I can't move! He tied me up!" 

"I'm coming, Y/N. Just keep talking to me."

"I'm really scared, Chris."

I keep searching around the shed. "I'm going to get you out of this, Y/N. I will."

When I reach an area with a chain-link wall, a light comes on, scaring me. But I can see Y/N!

"Chris, are you there?" Y/N asks. "Oh my gosh. I can see now. Josh is here tied up next to me. And Ashley is tied to a chair in front of us a little ways away from a saw. Oh my gosh... Holy crap... Chris! You have to get us out of here!"

"Hello, and thank you all for joining me," a voice booms.

I hear Ashley groan as she wakes up to the sound of Y/N screaming.

"Wha- Y/N!? JOSH!?" she cries.

"JOSH WAKE UP!" Y/N pleads. "JOSH!!"

"Huh?" Josh questions when he awakens.

"Tonight we're going to conduct a little experiment. A sort of test." the voice continues.

I frantically go to the door nearby and try to open it, even banging on it, but to no avail.

 Ashley, Y/N, and Josh keep talking hurriedly, growing more and more panicked as time goes on.

"What is this?" Josh asks.