🦋Chapter 9🦋

Driene's POV

PRESENT....

I'm walking at the hallway of the hospital checking if I have my interview when someone grabbed me.

"crap!" I said while putting my hand right in my chest. I rolled my eyes when he chuckled. "Is there anything funny about what I said?" I asked and he chuckled again.

"Let's eat outside." he said and I looked at him and raise my brows.

"C'mon Phil, what's the thing?" I put my arms around my chest while leaning on the wall and he was infront of me smiling.

"Nothing important."he said and I rolled my eyes again.

"C'mon you can actually tell me." I said and held his face to touch it.

"Oh babe, you're hypnotizing me again." He said and we both chuckled.

Yes, we're in a relationship. After what happened all I can rely on is him only and I dont think there's another person whose worth to be with than him. It's been 10 years.

He deserve more than what he have now.

I went home when our supposed to be a date was cancelled because his mother called him for an important reason.

And if I said "home" it means one thing. Away from anyone from the past except Philip and Jerine. Actually I lived with Jerine and her daughter, Honey. I dont have a plan on building a house because I dont have a family.

"We will build a family together, okay?"

I shooked my head when I remember it again. Fuck, memories. It wont just fade away like how my feelings fade when anger came over it.

"Titaaaaa D!" Its Honey, Jerine's lovely daughter.

I sat at the couch and touched her hair. "Hello baby. Where's your mom?" I asked her and she smiled at me with her cutie eyes.

"She's in her room changing clothes, Tita. Where's Tito Lip? Aren't you both going to have your date?" She asked and I chuckled.

"His mother called him, Baby so I dont have a date right now. You're mother has." I said and winked at her.

"I heard that!" I chuckled when she said that.

"Ofcourse." I said and we both chuckled.

"Don't you have a date?" She asked. Why does everyone wants me to get on a date?

"His mother called him when we were about to go." Sabi ko at kinuha yung phone nang biglang tumunog ito. And then, my eyes widened when I saw that its Mr. Franc, our Chief Executive Director.

Its an email thats why I opened it directly and my eyes widened again when I saw that it was the ticket to Rochester, Minnesota!!!! I'm invited to go to the number 1 top hospital all over the world! Gosh!

"What is it? You look like you're---

"I'm invited to Mayo Clinic!!" I said and stood up.

Shock was written over her face when I said that. Ofcourse! Its the number one of the hospitals all over the world. Not everyone are lucky to be invited in. And I can say that I'm one of the luckiest person.

"Oh my gosh! You're so lucky!" J told me and hugged me.

"Yeah, I know right." I said and we both chukled when she hit me in my back.

Lahat ng pangarap ni mommy para sakin ay isa isa nang nangyayari ngayon eh. I miss you mom. I wish you're here to witness how am I going to live on in my life.