Note #1

It's Him

I wake up with a start and realized that once again I let myself float off in a dream...I try to steady my emotions and calm down. Daylight is flooding through windows. It's time to get up!Silence reign over the manor. Have the Bartholys returned from their meeting?Most probably I can't see a family meeting lasting all night...I didn't hear them come back but I guess I have to be sleeping all the time. Or rather in my dream...How long was I in this strange dream?This dream was so real once again,that I'm not sure, I don't even feel as though I fell asleep .I think back to Ludwig... Obviously me and him are very close. The memory of that intimacy scares me a little how long will I continue to to travel like this at night?It's like having split personality .I'm here in this room the next one minute and the next I'm elsewhere. And this elsewhere seems to belong to another time .That's if you take into account the way I'm dressed each time. All these questions me. It never happened to me before. What worries me too is that Nicolae invariably appears in my dreams or at least not really him,it's someone who looks really a lot like him .This time he was a young magician...and pretty seductive I must admit. I think back to how his lips touched my hand and I feel my pulse accelerate...I must be over emotional to react like that. On the other hand it's pretty normal for me to feel peculiar...Why does this young man whom I have only known for 24hours appear in my dreams. Is it some kind of transfer?

All these remind me of the paranormal storylines of my T.V series...irrotational facts repeating in each episode without any explanation...I realized suddenly I'm exhausted. Are these strange dreams draining my energy?I mustn't let things slip because of a little dream that has no meaning. So I decided to get up despite my tiredness. Too bad I'II sleep better tonight and I will see more things clearly then .I remembered that Sarah and I had a lot to talk about which motivates me. I want to know why according to her,the young man in the locket has to be Nicolae  Bartholy,even though I haven't seen him before ...Hope she convinced me with her explanation. Maybe she knows something that I don't?I go to the bathroom to take a shower .I need it to help me wake up a good shower then a hot coffee!Will I be alone again?Are the Bartholys already busy?

Once I have showered,I go down to the dinning room .I find Lorie at the table with Nicolae. I try to hide my turmoil upon seeing him. He look so much like the magician of last night!It can't just be a coincidence...

Nicolae: Hello Allison, you sleep well?We've just finished our breakfast but there is some left for you...

The fact of finding myself facing the person I left in my dream a short time ago disconcerts me. Unable to utter a word I just nod. To calm my thoughts I look around the room before turning to Lorie and Nicolae. Impossible to read their faces,they show no emotions. They isn't a crumb on the tablecloth and all the cups are clean. How do they expect me to believe they just had breakfast?Are they taking me for an idiot or what??Nicolae seems to notice my embarrassment.

Nicolae: Something wrong Allison,didn't you sleep well?

Allison: Everything is fine...I'm not just very talkative in the morning...

I have the impression that I see a smile on his lips .I must be imaging things still!

Allison: Uhm...well since we are here,maybe you can tell me what you are expecting me regarding Lorie...

Hearing her name Lorie seems to come back yo life. Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes lightened up. For his part Nicolae frowns before speaking as if he were for what he should say. Though I don't think it was a difficult question. Could he be as troubled as I am?I see  them exchange a complicit look. What a strange family!...I have beginning to wonder were i have landed.

Nicolae: Lorie really needs a feminine presence,a person she can spend time with,have fun and someone who can be a role model at the same time!It's about taking care of her,helping her to get dressed, helping her with her homework and just spending time with her in general. We are here for her but that's not enough .I don't think taking care of our little sister is difficult.

I nervously refrain from laughing in his face judging  by Lorie's character I'm expecting some...trouble!Lorie doesn't seem to being told what she has to do but of course I'II do my best...I take a sip of fruit juice to give me countenance .Why is so difficult to articulate words in front of him?Nicolae nods as a sigh the conversation is over and leaves the room.

Fabulous!Here I am alone with the little monster...At least I will be able to face my responsibilities with the little girl straight away .The latter observes me with her doe like eyes .I squint...seeing her like that .She looks like a little angel,but I know that reality she can behave like a little devil .My upside down room was the proof!

Lorie: I want to watch T.V series too, I know your computer. I heard you watching them in your room.

I give her a stern look .I hadn't thought I would be spied on by a little girl I have to look after...

Lorie: I want to see your series with the scary stories...

Of course, then we'II but play a strip poker .Sometimes I feel that Lorie forgets she's only 6 years old. At her age she should just watch cartoons.

Allison: You know Lorie, those series are forbidden to children under the age of 18.So they're really not for you.

Lorie: You are really talking rubbish. I'm not afraid of anything.

Yes maybe but I don't to be held responsible for the next ten years that you'II spend in psychotherapy,my dear.

Allison: You are too small Lorie and no arguing.

Suddenly she became very angry. Lorie bangs on the table to show me she's cross.This is better and better!I'm totally thrown by her behavior .It isn't like the girl of her age .It was definitely too optimistic. Our collaboration may be much more complicated than I expected. Drogo chooses his moment to make an appearance in the dinning room .There are people you don't want to bump into and you always and you always have to meet them at the worst time.He gives me a strange look which makes me shudder .I wonder what he's  got in store for me this time .I'm not in the mood for jokes after the nights I had. I look down into my parents empty chocolate bowl,pretending I didn't notice anything,trying to distract him.

Lorie: Allison doesn't want me to watch horror movie with her,yet Drogo she has to do whatever I want...

A Machiavellian now stretch across Lorie's lips. Her angelic hair has completely disappeared and she appeared to me as she really is: a capricious little demon. Sometimes I have to admit Lorie's behavior worries me. It's almost scary there is something unhealthy about her .Just the fact that her skin is permanently freezing cold is strange. I wonder who and what she really is...

Drogo just smile for her words. For my part I find them out of order but that's just my point of view.