Chapter 5

I do not own Divergent, all rights reserved to Veronica Roth. Except for my OC's. 

                                                                Lincolns POV

        I was like an animal hunting my prey, Eric was my prey it was an animalistic hunt that I swore I would never pursue but now he has issued these private sessions, and with all his smirking and staring he deserved what he was about to get. Like a hunter I would tempt my prey into my grasp. 

        I skip dinner to avoid Eric and the other initiates, I hurry back to the initiate quarters slipping out of my sweaty pants and t-shirt I jump into the shower, I dress quickly into tight black work out shorts and a black tank top, I will be the temptress he couldn't have. As I walk out of the room I run into Luke and John  "Oh well hey there Lincoln, off for your private lessons?" asks John in a sarcastic tone "How did you know about the lessons?" I ask shocked "Come on now Lincoln haven't you heard? You're the most talked about person in this compound, also the hottest." he says coming close I step around disgusted by him. I start walking towards the training room, my heart beating with a fire of revenge if he wanted to get me alone to try and get answers he would get a taste of his own medicine. 

        I walk into the training room and I see him facing a table full of sparing weapons he has a loose fitted black tank top on, a thin black vest, black cargo pants tucked into his black boots. I silently approach , I can't help but picture this is how a lion approaches it's prey smiling at that thought I clear my throat. Eric turns around, and leans against the table "Do you ever not sneak up on people?" he says cooly "I don't mean to." suddenly I feel nervous under his stare feeling uncomfortable with the amount of skin I chose to show. "Shall we begin?" he asks arching an eyebrow I walk over trying not to fall on my face, come on I can handle an army of men but for some reason this one man makes me weak. "What are we training on?" I ask staring at the rods used for sparing " We are fighting with these." he holds up the wooden rods. He hands me one slightly grazing my hand making my heart skip, we get on the mat "So tell me Lincoln, was your father or mother once dauntless?" he lunges at me swinging the rod towards my torso I jump back causing him to barely miss me. I swing out towards his legs, swiping his legs out from under him as he lays there stunned on the ground I answer "My father was dauntless." I'm to focused on his biceps flexing as he gets up that I don't see him use the move I just used on him to make me fall on my back "So he trained you?" he asks with a smile. I get up "that's enough with the questions." he has lit the fire I swing the rod behind me swinging it upwards making contact with his chin his head whips back. He wipes blood from his lip "So he did train you?" he tries to swing towards my face I block it and hit his rod out of his hand I swipe his feet from beneath him and straddle him pressing the rod into his neck "Yes, my father trained me." it slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. "Why did he train you?" he asks I realize where I'm at and relieve the pressure from his neck "I've already told you more than you need to know." I try to get up but he pulls me back down on top of him "Why are you hiding from me?" he asks propping himself up on his elbows making his face mere inches from mine "I'm not hiding." he smirks at this and brings one hand up to cradle my face "Yes, Lincoln, you are." he leans in closer, I look down at his lips and in that moment he presses his lips lightly to mine his lips so soft and the kiss was so gentle something I did not expect from the ruthless Dauntless leader. I break from the kiss "why did you do that?" I ask "because, I don't want you to hide from me." at that I press my lips against him forcefully he grabs the back of my head deepening the kiss he slowly parts my lips and his tongue enters my mouth turning up the heat, I can feel his excitement beneath me I decide to tease him and grind my hips down onto his hardness, he moans into my mouth grabbing my thigh tightly. I pull back and get up "thanks for the training session sir." I walk away with a smirk "where are you going?" he asks getting up "I'm outrunning my problems." I say sarcastically walking away.