Chapter 11

Lincolns POV

        My heart felt light for the first time in weeks when Eric threw me over his shoulder. I forget all the serious bullshit clouding up my life, and enjoy the one person who no matter what type of monster is unraveling in me has never left. I giggle in joy, I sound like a little girl, but he doesn't seem to mind the playfulness. He sits me down on the vanity in his bathroom, he goes to the shower and turns it on. He comes back over he kicks his boots off and then unlaces mine I'm just sitting here smiling like a cheese ball. "Happy looks good on you." he says coming close to my face "Thank you, you make me happy." I say hoping it wasn't overkill. His lips come crashing down on mine, guess it wasn't overkill. After several layers of clothing come off, the room is all steamed up and we are hot and naked. He carries me to the shower his lips still connected to mine. I feel the water hit, the warmth feels so nice. Eric puts me down as I open my eyes I don't see Eric as a handsome leader but this sexy man whose muscles are like stone, his veins stand out just slightly, the tattoos run down his neck just like the water that's cascading over his body the droplets race down his skin. His eyes are ones of desire and passion they climb up and down my body. What I would give to read his unholy thoughts about ravaging me, but I think he is about to show me. He presses me against the wall wrapping my legs around his torso he attacks my neck with a passionate anger, I moan and he gives a throaty growl. I feel every fiber of my being wanting him, his rough hands caress my body, I rack my hands through his hair and scratch down his chest. Without warning he roughly rams into me I scream and tilt my head back as he clenches his teeth and growls deeply. His shoulder muscles flex as he backs out to just plunge into me again, we made love last night but tonight right now we are fucking like animals in heat. I claw at his skin and kiss his neck while he picks up speed, I can feel that fire start to topple over inside me. I lean my back against the wall, the water making our skin slick. He looks me in the eyes, as I feel every muscle in my body tighten I moan as I release every worry draining from my body, I feel him tense up moments later he puts his head in the crook of my neck as he slightly bits my shoulder I feel him release.

        He sits me down, resting his forehead on mine we are a heavy breathing, wet mess but I love it. He pulls me into his arms "You're amazing Lincoln." he says. I smile "You're not to bad yourself." I say to him . He brings us directly under the water and he begins to do something I never thought a rough guy like Eric would do he began to bath me. He rubs soap onto his hands and begins to clean my chest, my legs, my arms he steals kisses here and there, It's romantic how gentle he's being. He washes my hair tilting my head back for me stealing kisses on my neck. He finishes with a sigh and closes his eyes resting his forehead against mine. I take the moment to grab soap, I run my hands over his arms every ridge of his muscular biceps, I hear him breath in deeply. I run my soapy hands over his chest down his stomach and around to his back, his skin is soft and warm under the water. "If you keep rubbing me like that I'm going to get you dirty all over again." he says deeply. I smile and laugh softly he opens his eyes and brings his forehead off of mine "I wouldn't mind getting dirty again." I say he smiles that mischievous sexy smile and before I know it I'm pressed against the wall again.

        The sunlight of the morning reveals the mess we had made last night, I look over and their is Eric laying beside me, naked with just his manhood being covered by the black sheets he has one arm over his face to cover his eyes the other is resting on my bare stomach. The pillows are thrown in multiple directions, the duvet cover is on the ground, and the lamp had some how ended on the floor from the side table. We had made love, and fucked all night he would be gentle then rough. We laid together and talked about our futures even though they weren't guaranteed to be within this compound, we drank a little and passed out together. Last night really brought us closer together, but were we officially together? or just two people sleeping together? I heard him waking up so I scooted closer to him, I felt his arms wrap around me "Good morning beautiful." he says in a drowsy voice "Good morning handsome." I say with a smile he opens his eyes and smiles back "I could get used to waking up to you." he tightens his grip. " Eric I've got to ask, with the final fear simulation coming up in the next few days, after I make it into dauntless,what does that make us?" I can already feel myself blushing a little "I thought it was clear that you were mine." He states "well I was unaware of this." I say propping myself up on my elbows "you're aware now, but we can't be publicly seen together till you're an official member." This makes my heart flutter Eric and me? Eric and I, has a nice ring and to think he wants to eventually go public. He unwraps his arms from me and gets up there is something about a drowsy naked Eric that is just adorable, and insanely sexy. " whatever you say boss." He smiles while dragging on his briefs and black cargo pants "Max wants to speak to you about a potential leadership role." I smirk at this "trying to help me get closer to my enemies Eric?" He sits on the bed to lace up his boots "I think it would be smart to get closer and see if what this resistance wants you to do will actually do anything." Here comes all the serious stuff again, I sigh "Eric we don't even know what's out there, the faction system is all we know, it can't be that horrible. How do we know that what's out there is any better than what we have here?" I say to him "we could always try to find out."

        "What's that supposed to mean" I ask "we could venture outside the gates go further than anyone before as a dauntless leader I don't have to give them a reason for me to go outside the gate and beyond the fields." I look at him " I don't even know what we would look for." He gets up and picks up his shirt to throw it on " you said they are always watching you my bet is they will find us." I get up "When and how?" I ask grabbing my bra and underwear. "I will tell Max I am following some divergent leads in Amity and that I want to take you with for training purposes we will go after you complete training at the end of the week" I nod "That sounds good to me." I turn to grab the rest of my clothes and that's when I catch a glimpse of myself in a mirror on the wall "What the hell Eric?!?" I yell as I run my hands over the red marks all over my neck hickeys mark my skin "I thought we were supposed to lay low?" I question he chuckles, glad he finds this funny "I said we couldn't be SEEN together yet, that doesn't mean I can't mark you as mine." he smirks "Oh I'm glad this amusing, so how are you marked as mine?" I question raising an eyebrow. Part of me really likes that he is claiming me then another part of me wants to punch him in the face for making me look like a sleazy girl. "I think you already took care of that." he points to his upper biceps, chest, and neck area I hadn't noticed before that there was deep scratches covering those areas I laugh "I'm sorry I didn't realize I mauled you." he steps closer to me "Don't worry I like being mauled by you." he kisses me and gives my butt a small smack "Get dressed you're going to be late for training and I wouldn't want to have to punish you." he smiles I go off to get dressed. 

        We separate before entering the fear simulation waiting area. As I wait for my turn I can't help but wonder what we will find beyond the fields, I can only hope we will find answers. Something to give me enough reason to kill people again, I didn't have a reason to think the factions were bad or the system was flawed. Also, how do I know the resistances isn't just as bad or worse than the creators of this city? Only does Four calling my name pull me out of my thoughts, I can see Eric behind him sitting in a chair staring at me. I get up and head towards the room to face my one and only fear once again.