Chapter 15

Eric's POV

        I hear the door creak open and there she stands covered in deep red blood "It's done." is all she says as she walks in to the room. I stand up from the couch where I had waited all night for her "What now?" I asked she walks past me heading towards the bathroom "We wait, Elizabeth will release the truth." she had so much trust in Elizabeth I still felt a twinge of suspicion about her motives with Lincoln. She turned around before heading into the bathroom "Will you shower with me?" she asked quietly. I head towards the shower removing my shirt as I walk, she looks so different covered in blood she looks like the killer I saw that night by the chasm.

        We stand underneath the hot water I wrap my arms around her, I hear her release a large sigh then she wraps her arms around my waist and places her forehead on my chest. I can sense she feels nervous "It will be okay." I whisper to her resting my chin on the top of her head. I wash the dried blood from her hands and face reveling the beauty underneath all of the blood. She doesn't say one word to me the rest of the night, we lay in the darkness of the night with her in my arms we don't sleep we just lay there awaiting what is to come. 

        As the sun begins to rise a loud knock comes from the door, It will be Max notifying me that Jeanine was assassinated. We both get out of bed, and I answer the door "Jeanine has been killed." Max says hastily "They are calling a faction wide meeting at Abnegation today every member is required to attend."  he peaks over my shoulder at Lincoln "Were you both here last night?" I nod "Yes we didn't go anywhere." Max nods at me and walks away. I go back to Lincoln who is standing in the middle of the room "It's beginning." she says to me I hug her "Do you think Elizabeth will come find us?" she asks "I don't know I would think she would." she releases her self from my hug and walks back to the bed "I'm going to miss spending time with you in this bed." she says sitting down with a sigh on the edge of the bed. I walk over to her and lean down "We will be back here, I promise." she smiles "If only that was true." I kiss her lightly "We shouldn't waste time in it then." I say to her I smirk at her she smirks back and pushes me back I stand straight up in front of her she spreads her legs and pulls me between them. "No we shouldn't." she slowly starts pulling my sweatpants down I can feel myself becoming hard in anticipation. I feel her grab my lower back and push her lips onto my lower stomach kissing slowly to the waistband of my briefs, she takes them off dragging her nails down my thighs. She takes my hardness into her mouth and I feel the warmth and wetness of her tongue swirling around me. She takes me out of her mouth just to slide me right back in, I grab her hair and growl as she takes me all the way to the back of her throat. I yank her head back and push her onto the bed climbing on top of her she only had my t-shirt on so I rip it off of her. I thrust into her without warning, I feel angry because I want her to stay and never leave I thrust and thrust she is moaning and saying my name over and over. I kiss her neck with ferocious lips, growling when she scraps her nails down my back. I feel her cum and she throws her head back I release inside her with one final thrust feeling my anger go with it. We lay there breathing heavy and sweaty, we don't speak we just lay there. We spent the rest of the day laying in bed, kissing and talking about what was going to happen. Then came the afternoon and with that we had to get dressed and head to Abnegation finally facing what we both feared.

        As we were walking I could Lincoln was nervous, it was unlike her to show this. We neared Abnegation, the sea of colors from every faction. Before us was a massive screen, and nothing else. We were the last to arrive it is then the screen flickered to life.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen my name is Elizabeth, You will not recognize me for I am not from the city, but from beyond the gates that hold you captive. Yes you heard me right, captive, you are not alone in this world you are very much surrounded by dangerous forces. These forces are called The Genetic Program, a group of scientist and their army of guards are trying to solve a genetic mutation that occurred over 100 years ago. They are stuck in an old mind set that genetically modified humans are dangerous, for they were a 100 years ago, but now we live among each other in harmony much like your city. Yet the program refuses to shut down their experiments, this is what this city is, an experiment to monitor the human minds and how they react to the order of the factions. We are the resistances our goal is to remove the program from existence to live in peace and harmony without the program holding others captive. You now know the truth, but the decision is yours either stay within the gate or leave and join us."

        The screen goes black, no one speaks because it was then that I realized the faction less were surrounding us and all at once they started to chant "For the Resistance!!" they marched through the city out the gate many followed but many stayed I saw Lincoln who had her swords on her back following them out. She stopped and looked at me "Are you coming?" such a simple question but held so much meaning. I looked back at the faction members who chose to stay then looked back to Lincoln. Then I took a deep breath and chose my side.