New Best Friend

It's been a couple weeks since I've been to Olivia's house. She went in labor when we were having our sleepover. All of us went to the hospital and out came a beautiful baby girl named Delilah Evelyn Ava Felt. Eric also brought his friend over. Liam Silk. He's really nice and we are very alike. All of us have grown really close to each other. Except, we still are having trust issues with Jackson, Payton, and Rose.

I was currently with Eric and Liam. I would have been with Olivia but Jackson insisted on being alone with her. As for Payton and Rose, I pretend like they're not even here.

Lm: Liam

Lm: right Lizzie?

L: what? Sorry I blanked out.

E: are you okay? You seem worried.

L: no, I'm fine. Just blanked out. It's usual. What were you saying Liam?

Lm: if you squeezed an almond, would any milk come out?

L: well no, you'll need a juicer.

E: it doesn't work like that.

Lm: but, if almond milk doesn't exist, why are grocery stores purporting to be almond milk?

E: that's almond flavored milk.

Lm: then why is it labeled as vegan?

L: that's almond flavored soy milk.

Lm: if you squeezed a soy bean, would any milk come out?

L: I don't know Liam!

E: he does have a point.

L: what? There is no point, you can't squish a bean and expect milk to come out of it. We just discussed this. You know what, I don't know. Go to a factory and ask them! This is so stupid!

Lm: okay. You know, cheese is dairy and it comes from a cow. But it's not white and looks nothing like milk. Or tastes.

E: we are well aware Liam.

Lm: you know, I was talking to my mom and she asked me to hand her a few potatoes. I handed her 4, she said it was too much, she only needed 3. Then, at school, a girl asked me to hand her a few towels. I gave her 4. She said it was too much, so I gave her 3. So, does that mean, with women, a few only means 3?

L: I don't know.

E: beats me. I don't understand women.

L: Olivia's calling me, I have to go.

E: I didn't hear anyone.

L: it's a best friend thing. She'll say my name and I know exactly where she is. Even if I'm in another state. Right now, she's with Jackson, in her room. So, I'll go.

I leave and head to their room. I see Jackson and Olivia kissing.

L: ew.

J: ever heard of knocking?

L: the door was open. Wide open. 

O: she's right, like the time Eric and Lizzie were making out in the car. We can see through windows. 

L: hey! Number 1: that was weeks ago! Number 2: that's completely different!

J: you and Eric are dating?!

R: you and Eric are dating?

L: when did you come here? And no! We're just friends.

R: that eat each other up? I don't think so.

She doesn't even think. Does she know how to knock. That boyfriend stealer backstabbing hoe.

Ugh. The thought of her makes me sick.