𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

AMELIA had gone on filming with Rudy the next few days felt like torture, she'd go to work and only be around Drew if she could, avoiding mostly everyone else film her scenes and go home as quickly as possible, she'd been staying with Drew or he would come and stay with her. Millie's anxiety was always linked with how people looked at her and she felt like she was just a game that Rudy played. Drew was constantly checking in on Millie as he watched her personality slowly fade which hurt him. They were in Drew's apartment as Drew and Austin were drinking and laughing Amelia watching as they partied she loved the way their friendship was, it always brought her joy.

"Hey, Mils," Austin said looking over at the girls on the couch.

"Mr. North," she said curtsying towards him.

"Drink with us." he said laughing and slurring the 's'.

"I don't know Aus." she said nervously.

"It'll take your mind off you know who," Drew said walking over to her grabbing her hands and pulling him toward her slightly dancing with her terribly.

"You're a terrible dancer Starkey," Millie said giggling at him.

"I missed seeing you smile," Drew said making eyes at her.

"Shut up," she said mocking him, Amelia didn't know what she was feeling anymore. Maybe she did have feelings for Drew or maybe the thought of Rudy not wanting her made her want something to like.

❀❀❀

"And action!" Jonas yelled.

Rudy walked on the beach as the 'kegger' rang out Amelia walking next to him. The best thing about filming party scenes was that it was completely quiet and they added noise in post. The extras started to stare at the two walking in as it read in the script. Rudy's head started to drift lower as the script had written. Amelia reluctantly grabbed his hand as she was supposed to.

"CUT!" Jonas yelled looking at the two.
"Amelia I need to actually link fingers with him when you grab his hand."

Amelia only nodded as they started from where they where following through the script. After they had finished their lines it was time for them to get 'drunk'. Millie prayed that somehow they'd be drinking actual alcohol so she could get through the scene she'd have to film. It wasn't. They drank cups and slowly started to act drunker.

After drinking and filming various party scene Amelia had to lay her head in Rudy's lap dreading what came next. They both pushed out forced laughs. As Rudy caught Amelia eyes, he knew she probably wanted nothing more than to be completely away from him. He got lost in her eyes making him feel regret. He leaned towards her as their lips where positioned closely together but neither one leaned in.

"CUT! The kiss needs to be quicker. JJ wants nothing more than Sloane right now."

"Action!"

Rudy leaned down pressing their lips together slowly as Amelia kissed him back. A hand finding the back of his neck gripping a piece of hair. She pulled away with a smirk across her face pulling him up she walked toward the road as he kissed her neck. Amelia couldn't help but feel turned on. She knew she shouldn't. So she pushed it away.

"Jump." Rudy improved as Amelia answered quickly jumping into his arms. His hands were so perfectly placed on her body.

"Mine or yours?" he whispered loud enough that the mic could pick up.