Chapter eight: What have I done?

Parker's Pov

"Hey bro!" Matt greeted me.

"Don't 'Hey bro' me. What the flying funk was that last night?" I asked annoyed. I glared at him and he did the same. He was about to retort but luckily the bell rang and I stormed off to class. Unfortunately, he and Aisha were in same class as me. Aisha, why would she do this to me? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aisha's Pov

"Would you care to explain to me why you and Matt dined and dashed last night" He snapped.

"I-" I was about to explain how I caught them making out but he cut me off.

"You know, what you did was so rude. What did I ever do to you? I thought you were better than this. I thought we were friends. Guess I was wrong." He scoffed.

I didn't know what was worse. Seeing the person you love make out with someone else or having that person think so badly of you that you're not even friends.I couldn't let out a word. It was like my brain was off and I needed rebooting.I felt lightheaded and my mind kept buzzing back to what he said.I completely froze.

It felts like hours that I was just confused and silent. I was shocked and hurt, I mean if anything this would be his fault. He was the one who left to make out with his girlfriend. 

Not long after, I saw  Matt storm towards us with a frown on his face. Did he hear our conversation?

"What the hell is wrong with you man?" He yelled as he roughly pushed Parker in the chest. Parker didn't budge a little, instead he glared and Matt and stood up almost instantly. I thought they were best friends. 

"Don't" I ordered before anything unnecessary would happen. I stood in front of Matt because I knew Parker wouldn't hit me. 

"So you're on his side huh? You probably left because you guys wanted to shag each other." He shot.

That was un-called for.

"What the frick?!? I heard your conversation earlier. Stop blaming Aisha. You know why we left? Because you and your dirty girlfriend were making out  in the bathroom. I've had enough of it. This isn't the first time I've caught you. And this time, Aisha was the one who caught you. Did you think we were just gonna sit back at out table and pretend like nothing happened? Well not this time, you and Taylor and so disrespectful. You guys won't last, you're just doing it for the pleasure of it. If you think that's what a relationship is, then you're gonna die alone." He ranted.  Ouch.

Parker looked down at the ground and stayed silent for a moment. He looked hurt. "You know what" He looked up at me "I hope you guys do get together. Because then, you'll see him for who he truly is, a complete idiot....."He looked Matt straight in the eye and whispered " and a horrible best friend."