Chapter eleven: Consquences

Consequences:

"The effect, result or outcome of something occurring earlier" ~Dictionary

Aisha's Pov

Matt and I were both in the middle of a heated make out session when I finally realized what I was doing. I pulled back and Matt rested his forehead against mine, I looked him in the eye and the reflection was a girl feeling despair, sorrow, regret and envy. I thought we didn't have to kiss.

'Wow, that was unbelievable" He chuckled. "We should do that again sometime" He winked. I cringed at the thought and glanced at my watch, we still had five minutes until lunch ended. I felt just like after you've cheated on someone,you feel guilty and regret washes over you. You get of bed and you walk in shame wishing that you could've erase what happened. Even though I didn't cheat on anyone and I didn't have sex, I still felt like that. Matt's eyes were filled with lust and arrogance and I felt extremely bad about using him to make Parker jealous, (even if it was his idea) it wasn't even working anyway. I couldn't lead him on like that. Just when I was about to stop this from ever happening again. I think their names were Declan and Will (friends of Parker and Matt's) came up to us and lightly punched Matt in the arm and messed his hair. "I don't think we've properly introduced.I'm Declan." He said as he offered his hand for me to shake. I reluctantly shook it, however was quite impressed. His shake was firm but sincere at the same time.

"I'm Aisha." I introduced.

"I'm Will, it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you." He raised his hand up in acknowledgement. 

"You have?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, Matt can't stop bragging about you, you should see Parker's face when he does. It's hilarious." He laughed. 

 "Why was Parker's face hilarious?" I speculated. 

"He's jealous." Declan stated without hesitation.

"Told you it would work" Matt whispered in my ear. I couldn't believe it worked. I should feel proud and thrilled that I could actually make Parker jealous, but it just felt...wrong. Almost as if I felt bad. I'm allowed to do that though. Why do I want to make Parker jealous if i want to get over him? 

I need Violet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the hours of school past by uneventful. I was filling in the details of the plan I had with Matt to Violet as she was driving me back to her place.

"I. am. very. confused." Violet stated. "So now you're trying to make him jealous instead of trying to get over him?" 

"I don't know" I sighed as I flung my arms up and down dramatically. "Matt was pretty convincing when he said I could make him jealous, and it worked!" I explained.

"But you feel bad." She finished as she parked her car in the driveway.

"It's just so bloody confusing and exhausting" I confessed.

"Look, it's either you take your chance and make him jealous or play it safe and get over him."  Violet said simply as she unlocked the front door.

'What do you think I should do?" I asked. I flopped on the couch and got comfortable.

Violet looked down and sighed. 'I don't know. But what I do know is that he has a girlfriend and even though you succeeded in making him jealous, you shouldn't cheat."

"You're absolutely right. I know what I have to do. Violet, I love you. Thank you so much." I said as I flung my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"Wouldn't it be easier if we were together" I joked. 

'Yes, of course! I have a packed suitcase, let's go." She continued. We both laughed and started to begin our homework for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this was a kind of confusing chapter. So basically, Matt and Aisha succeed in tyring to make Parker jealous. Aisha feels bad because she's using Matt. Violet reminds her that Parker has a girlfriend and that even though she made him jealous, it dosen't mean that he is going to be with her. If that made any sense:) 

Thank you for reading!