16

Felix walked into the asylum with a small smile. He was stopped by Lia and he looked at her. "Yes?" He asks. "Your boyfriend is here and he's in your office."

Felix hums and nods his head. He walked off and straight to Changbin's room. He knew who was in his office and he didn't want to be there. He opened the door to see Changbin staring at his wall.

Felix walked inside and took off his shoes and Changbin looked at him; smiling. "You're here early," he says and Felix hums. "Someone's in my office," He explains and Changbin hums; wrapping his arms around the male's waist once he got in front of him. "Who?"

"I don't know. Claims do be my boyfriend," Felix says and Changbin looked with a frown. Felix gives a small and caresses his cheek which made the male smile; leaning into the touch. "The paperwork is almost done. You should be able to leave tomorrow," Felix explains and Changbin grins; nodding his head.

____

Felix left the asylum to go check on Jeongin and Chan. He got inside the car and started it; hearing a knock on his window. He rolled it down and looked over with a smile; it dropping when he was face to face with the male who he despised.

"Can I help you with something?" He asks and the male tilts his head. "Can I not visit-"

"I'm not your boyfriend. I never was. Get it through your psycho brain that I'll never be yours," Felix bits back. The male's eyes narrow and Felix glares back. "If you would excuse me now, I'll be on my way," Felix says and rolls the window up before driving off.

He got to Jeongin and Chan's apartment complex and he sighs; rubbing his face as he shakes his head. He grabbed his notebook and walked up the stairs to where they lived. He knocked and a few seconds later it opened to Chan whose eyebrows furrow.

"I'm alright. Don't worry," Felix reassures and Chan lets him in with a smile. "Hi, Innie," Felix says as the male ran over to hug him. He chuckles and looks at the other male who smiles. "Everything going alright?" Felix asks as they walk to the living room.

Chan nods his head as they sit on the couch while Felix sits in the chair. "Yep. I'm able to work from home," Chan explains with a smile as the younger cuddled into his side and looked at him with a smile. Felix smiles and writes that down.

"Innie taking his medication?"

Jeongin nodded his head but Felix knew he wasn't, but he still put it down that he was. "Anything that's triggering anything for you Chan?" Felix asks and the male shook his head. "Nope," Chan speaks with honestly and Felix smiles before putting that.

"What about you, Innie?"

The male looked at him and shook his head before going back to messing Chan's jeans. "No bad memories for him?" Felix questions as he looks at Chan who nods his head. "Yeah. He doesn't leave the apartment so not many people have been able to touch him or stare at him," Chan explains as he rubbed his boyfriend's thigh.

Felix hums and writes it down.

"So...can we kill them?"

Felix coughed and patted his chest; looking at Chan who was concerned. "You alright?" He asks and Felix nods his head; smiling reassuringly. "Yeah. Air went down the wrong pipe," Felix explains as he stands up.

He didn't ask many questions since Chan would usually text him if anything was wrong. "I'll see you in a month," Felix says with a smile as he walks over to the door; glaring at the figure who said the statement earlier.

"Alright. Bye, Felix."

"Goodbye, Chan."

_________________________

Another double update :P