Disorder Explantation PT. 3

DID- Dissociative Identity Disorder

This disorder is difficult to diagnose. It's likely that there will be other mental illnesses present and there are no tests to determine if there is a person being truthful about symptoms.

causes

-Physical abuse
-verbal abuse
-rape
-neglect
-violence
-molestation
-unsafe environment
-PTSD

Symptoms(a lot)

-two distinct personalities (alters)
-memory loss
-Derealization
-Identity confusion
-Identity alteration
-depersonalization
-mood swings
-drug abuse
-anxiety
-depression
-sleep disorder
-eating disorder
-suicidal tendencies

signs

-hallucinations
-sense of betrayal
-phobias
-referring to "we"

____

Insomnia

You should already know what Insomnia is but basically it's a sleeping disorder where you can either not sleep or have difficulties falling asleep.

____

A Yandere

Yandere is a combination of two Japanese words. Yanderu means "to be sick" and deredere which means lovestruck. A yandere is often, caring, and innocent before switching to a different person who is often violent and psychotic. This behavior might include brutally murdering girls/boys out of jealousy. They become violently possessive towards love interests.

____

Jeongin's alters.

Innie

Innie is the drepressive, sensitive, lost to reality alter. Felix encountered Innie when it was his 2nd week of working with Jeongin and the male was trying to choke himself. He gets panic attacks from someone touching him because of what his dad did.

Fox/baby fox
Baby fox is Jeongin's aggressive, possessive alter(you could say). This alter is very possessive towards Chan and doesn't want him to leave him and if he stutters or hesitates, Jeongin thinks the male is cheating on him.

(I don't know if thats how they actually work but we're gonna go with that)