(13) 📱 CATER DIAMOND: Dumb and Dumber

📱

📱

Dumb and Dumber

Caterxmale!reader

 I've never done a male reader, to be honest, I just wanted to try it out. 

Man, Cater has vast popularity over Rook and Trey lol 🤣 I feel a bit heartbroken that I put up a poll. 

I may have gotten a bit dirty down there . . . just telling lol

Anyhoo, I've updated some stuff in my random book as well, do check it out 😊

_____________________________________

Today was the day when I and my boyfriend Cater Diamond were going to have dinner together and a sleepover. But unfortunately for me, it wasn't going to happen. Who knew I would spend my time trying to coddle a teary-eyed Cater?

Another tissue box was placed on the table with cater snuggling with a pillow and covered in a thick blanket. Should I be jealous of that pillow? Who knows, he hasn't started snogging with it yet. 

I looked around my room, "Cater you're gonna flood my room with snot tissues," I said as I scratched my head. Many rolled balls of tissues already had accumulated around him, pilling up a mountain. 

Cater rubbed his nose in another tissue he got from his 3rd box and glared at me with his green glossy eyes swollen in tears. "Don't be so cruel! I got my life snatched away from me!" Then he went on to cry again. I think I'll not be jealous of that pillow he's holding but the not-present-at-the-moment Phone of his. God, I can't believe that someone can cry this much for that electronic device. 

"Honestly speakin' Cay, it's you who pissed Vil Schoenheit in the first place," I said, the past event replaying in my head. 

__________________

(A few hours ago)

I was walking down to my next class casually, whistling out the new song Cater played later when we're sharing the same headphones. And damn, it was catchy.

As I broke dance my way out the Michael Jackson style to Crewel's class I disturbingly heard Vil Schoenheit scream. 

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! I SWEAR ----!!!!!!"

THe ViL ScHOenHEit, the most beautiful man on earth (I sometimes think of snagging him) and the dorm head of Pomefiore, just had screamed and lost his cool. And at whom? My idiot, dumb, magicam addicted boyfriend Cater Diamond.

It was definitely goin' on Magicam by me.

But as the considerate and handsome boyfriend I am I went to see what exactly was happening.