(14) KALIM AL-ASIM: Your help isn't needed!

🦂

🦂

Your help isn't needed!

Kalimxfem!reader!

I initially had thought that the poll would give max votes to Mal but boi was I wrong! And seriously I couldn't think of anything at first.

Lovey-Dovey thing isn't my stuff, particularly so I was confused that how could I write the happy-go-lucky Scarabia boi.

But finally, I got an idea. And seriously the Savanaclaw training camp was way overdue and now is goin' on. Then I guess the ghost marriage event will start, god I can't wait for Episode 5! So many theories are popping in my head. But I can tell that episode 5 will be big. Okay enough with the rambling.

There's some bad news. My exams will start from 6 July and I haven't done much preparation so when I'll open up requests I'll start from 5 requests first (since I know I'll take a longer time with them). I don't wanna do this but I gonna have to.

Till then, enjoy the one-shot!

__________________________________

"Kalim I don't want you set the kitchen on fire!!!"

"Who says that I'm setting the kitchen on fire?! I'm gonna cook dinner tonight!"

(y/n) clenched her disheveled mess of hair tightly in her balls of fists. They'd been going at it for an hour and Kalim wasn't even bulging an inch. Damn that ball of sunshine.

The Tandoor was still on the stove waiting to have the flat-lined dough on its surface but if Kalim could leave then she could've made dinner fast before Jamil came back, that's what the girl believed. She looked back at Kalim, he was smiling vibrantly like an idiot that he was and was showing her his puppy dog eyes. If only cute things could be destroyed by intensive glares Kalim wouldn't be alive.

"Kalim go, don't make me force you out," she warned him again for the umpteenth time and ignored the pout faces he was making. NOW, she regretted asking for help.

(y/n) planned on making Curry for dinner. It was a tedious task to make it in the first place so she asked for any of the residents to come and help.

Mind here, she specifically said 'residents' not 'ecstatic dorm leader'.

Kalim Al-Asim, out of all people, volunteered to help her out even when she told/begged him not to. He's a billionaire's son with a servant who cooks for him. Though she knew that Kalim follows directions well, it would be a bit awkward to make her dorm leader do the work. So, (y/n) shoved him in a corner and started to cook on her own. She saw it better to work a load than to mess it up. But here they were, with (y/n) boiling in rage like that poor curry and Kalim annoying the girl to death.