(15) 🐲MALLEUS DRACONIA: A feathered-cacophony

🐲

🐲

A Feathered-Cacophony

yandere!Malleusxwingedfem!reader

So, I had a request for a Malleusxwinged reader but I thought that the concept was overly used everywhere, so why not twist it up a bit? Even when I think for the word yandere in the Twisted Wonderland fandom Malleus always comes to my mind. Thank you all for K! I couldn't have done it without your support.

WARNINGS

Violence and toxic content ahead.

In no way do I support Toxic relationships and if you're in one then don't hesitate to find help! this writing material is only for the sake of practice and practice alone.

_______________________________________

He had never experienced something as mundane as this before, a quaint feeling which made him quite bewildered and resisted. Something about her changed about Malleus Draconia. This change wasn't noticed to the naked eye, only to the fae himself.

Those enchanting eyes wide with the sparkle in them; Skin white and pure like the finest dust of snow; that easy smile came to her lips instantly when she glided over the highest cloud, her huge wings unfaltering their trajectory. Malleus had never come across such a divine creature as (y/n) (l/n).

Such a shame that it was kept under a clandestine note.

Dark Fairies were long away from gaud sprouting wings from their backs since the era of the Witch of Thorns herself, the last Dark Fae to ever have wings. Malleus himself never believed the legends of this mythical description to be true. To have the power to fly . . . such a ridiculous joke! Lilia also had never witnessed the sight of wings himself, the symbol of divinity. The Witch of thorns was known to own wings bigger and darker than anything anyone could imagine, they were magnificent. But no one could solve as to why no other Dark fairy over the centuries was barred from having wings.

He wished to know about it like any other fae but wasn't much interested in it, until her.

A meek first-year student who possessed no special talents in the field of sorcery, (y/n) was elected to be in Diasomania on the judgment of the Dark Mirror, and Malleus didn't care because he didn't receive an invitation to the ceremony again.