*10*

They all walk back into the bunker, Finley's hand intertwined with Johnny's as she swung their arms up and down.

~Finley's Confessional~

"This turned out wonderful! Although I am slightly nervous about running a Final with Kaycee and Aneesa, I think the fact that Kailah and Jenna, two people actively plotting against me, are now gone is a pretty great thing. And now, Nany is alone. Well, minus Kaycee who is claimed to be, 'just a friend,' but I don't buy it. If I was Kaycee's significant other, I'd be worried. But that's done of my business." She pretends to sip a cup of tea, sticking her pinkie in the air.

~End Of Confessional~

She changed into an oversized Smash Mouth concert T-shirt, a pair of Johnny's gym shorts that she had to use one of her hair ribbons to bunch up a remainder of the fabric around the waist.

Somehow, she had convinced Wes to try her gold under-eye face mask strips, while some all sat in one of the rooms, chatting before bed.

"Congratulations, Aneesa." Wes said, poking one of the strips, earning a slap on the arm from Finley, telling him to leave them along.

"Well done, Neecee." Nany added.

"Just happy to be back. In this dirty, disgusting place," Aneesa told her, half-joking.

~Aneesa's Confessional~

"So currently, I have a Red Skull. But the other people with Red Skulls are: Finley, Dee, Kaycee, Rogan, Nelson, and Fessy. Playing scared doesn't serve you. Having an alliance doesn't really help you. You have to be risky in this game and you have to take chances."

~End Of Confessional~

"Jenna going home was like, 'okay. That's what she wanted.'" Nany told anyone who would listen. "And then to have both her and Kailah leave at the same time. How do you feel, Wes?"

"I don't feel good about it." Wes lied, a smirk on his face.

"You broke up the Holy Trinity." Nany accused, making Finley scoff. Nany turned to her, wanting to know what she had to say. "What?"

"You broke up the Holy Trinity, Nany. You thought about taking a shot at me, and because of that, two of your closest allies went home. Good luck next time."

"Yeah," Wes continued the conversation, not wanting an argument between Nany and Finley tonight. "But now you're flying free."

"No, it's not that. Don't get me wrong, I loved having them here."

"But they were a liability." The ginger explained.

~Nany's Confessional~

"I'm really thankful to have had Kailah and Jenna here. Not so much Finley anymore, but that's not the point. But at the same time, I definitely did take a lot of their stress. I feel like I'm better playing this game alone."

~End Of Confessional~

"We gotta get me a Red Skull, we gotta get you a Red Skull."