*6*

Finley covers her mouth in shock, dread coursing through her.

Everyone watched as Jay lay on the ground, his arm bent at a weird angle, while he wheezed and groaned.

Soon, the medic came over when TJ called for them, checking on Jay, wanting to see if he was okay.

~Johnny's Confessional~

"In order to make it to the Final, and to be able to run in the Final, you need to win an elimination. Right now in Purgatory, Rogan knocked Jay into a different dimension. Jay has know idea the amount of fury that he was about to get hit with."

~End Of Confessional~

The medics ask Jay if he wants to take a small breather, grab some water but he declines, wanting to continue the match.

The next round doesn't go much better for him, with Rogan tackling him into a metal barrel behind him, only making the problem worse.

"He's delirious." Finley muttered quietly, only the Tribunal hearing her. "He has no clue what he's doing. Probably a concussion."

"How do you know?" Josh asked.

"I've had enough to tell when someone else has one. Soccer is brutal." She explained, as he nodded.

~Finley's Confessional~

"Rogan's a pussy. He goes against the supposedly, 'weakest guy in the house,' and just completely try's to kill him, so he has a better shot of winning. Who does that?"

~End Of Confessional~

Soon, Jay asks for the rules, one of the producers going over it with him, and he questions how many times he's gone.

The medics run a quick test and conclude that he needs to go to the hospital to be scanned for any more head trauma.

"Jay, unfortunately, you are not medically cleared to continue. You're are eliminated from The Challenge this season. I'm positive that we will see you in the future. You are awesome."

Rogan hugged Jay which Finley rolled her eyes at.

Jay then walked out of Purgatory with everyone cheering loudly for him.

TJ then turned to Rogan. "Rogan, one up, one down, baby. Congratulations, man. I don't know why it took you so long to get in here. Even when someone was especially adamant about everyone on the team going in."

They all turned to look at Finley who looked unimpressed. "I still think he's a pussy."

Rogan glared at her and she glared right back, daring him to say something.

"I won tonight's elimination." He argued, as she scoffed loudly.

"No, you just nearly murdered your opponent so he'd be too fucked up to play."

"Anyway, you win tonight's elimination round," TJ said. "And now you have earned a Red Skull. Congratulations, man. Rogan, you are the only guy qualified to run the final so far. You better get some Red Skulls soon, guys. I'm not kidding. See you guys at the next challenge."