Chrollo x Reader

(You and Chrollo are childhood friends because like why not)

As you were walking with your (h/l) beautiful hair flowing through the wind on your way to the park you saw a familiar figure which happened to be your childhood friend Chrollo you liked him ever since second grade it always surprised you as to how till this stay you still like him but hey what can you say that man is BEAUTIFUL (yes yes we know now go say hi to him you cute bean) ok ok fine.

"CHROLLO" you yelled as you were beginning to speed walk in his direction.

Chrollo looked at this person who yelled his name smiling when he saw it was his dear n/n.

"hey y/n" he said smiling Chrollo had always liked you but him being him he was to scared to tell but for some reason he had the heart to actually tell you.

"It's nice to see you" you said smiling as you finally got to him (I don't understand why you speed walked running would've been better) "oh shut up author we all know you weren't gonna run either" (........hush and get back to the story Jesus).

Chrollo went in for a hug so which you happily returned .

'He smells so good' you thought.

"Um so now that I ran into you I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go to the arcade with me there's something I really wanna tell you" you said to the beautiful Chrollo 😗.

"Sure now that you mention it there's something I would like to tell u too" said the beautiful Chrollo.

"Ok well I'll see you around 8" you said fiddling wit your fingers looking down.

"Yea 8 is fine, see you later" said Chrollo who was walking away trying not to dance while heading home.

TWO HOURS LATER (brought to u by a strong ass Gon)

You had on your (f/c) (shorts/pants/skirt) with a white tee and a black cardigan with you favorite shoes you were at the arcade waiting for Chrollo who had jus walked in the door in which you started smiling.

As Chrollo walked in he saw you by one of the games which happened to be Pac-Man he started smiling because today is the day he will tell you how he feels about you.

"Hey n/n" says Chrollo who went in for a hug.

"Hey Chrollo" you said returning his hug.

ONE HOUR LATER

"Hey n/n about what I was gonna tell you" he said while playing a random game.

"Oh yea what was it you wanted to tell me you go first" you said not being able to hold it in anymore.

"I really like you wait no no I'm in love with you ever since second grade I've been hiding my feelings so as soon as you told me you wanted to tell me something I thought why not tell her today" Chrollo said he stopped playing the game to see your reaction.

You were shocked you were in tears almost the one and only Chrollo shared the same feelings with you.

"I- Chrollo I feel the same way and that's exactly what I wanted to tell you" you said smiling making eye contact with him.

You and Chrollo shared a kiss.....and kids (now who said kids weren't gonna be involved hehe)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First story in this beautiful book although Chrollo was hella OC I jus wanted the man who barely talks to at least seem like he's alive
so yea 😗 I hope you enjoyed

BYEEEEEEEEEE