Prologue

(Warning: Manga Spoiler ahead, please skip until next bold letters to avoid spoilers)

Third Person

"CAWWW KOCHO SHINOBU IS DEAD" The crow went in and announced the death of the insect pillar
"T-Tomioka-san! Wasn't she.." Tanjiro asked but then he stopped himself " I need to go do something"  Giyuu said and left the room, he went to the roof and stared at the moon. His eyes were filled with tears as he remembered every memory with her, "I didn't even get to tell her....I..liked her.." He covered his face wiping away his tears.

=Timeskip after one day=

Giyuu was staring at Shinobu's grave. Thinking about all the times they were together. He started tearing up remembering a bet that Shinobu and Giyuu made.

=Flashback=

"Tomioka-san, let's have a bet!" Shinobu asked excitedly,

"Sure, what is it"

The insect Hashira looked at him and smiled,"Let's have a competition to see who lives the longest!" Giyuu laughed at this,

"Isn't it unfair because you're younger?" He smiled back at her,

"Maybe, " They both looked at the moon and continued enjoying the view.

=End of Flashback=

"Kocho...why did you lose," He said to himself staring at the grave, "Once I die, I hope we meet again in another life. That way maybe things would be better for us." Giyuu pulled out a flower from his pocket and dropped it on the grave.

(SPOILERS END HERE)

"Top Student Tomioka Giyuu!" Sabito shouted, "Don't call me that" Giyuu said and tapped him on the shoulder "Let's go to math class together Sabito" They both smiled and headed over to their classroom.

—————————————————

Tomioka Giyuu, The smartest student among the second years. Most people envy him,he's got looks and smarts. But for some reason he's never been in a relationship.

—————————————————
Tada! I made the prologue now :) also I edited it because it was short-