Chapter 1.5: She heard the stars? pt.1

July 1, 2017
6 P.M.
Mizukishi Residence

Kotaro's POV
"That was something... I can't get it out my head. I-it's amazing!!!" I wonder though about those two girls earlier. The one with the cat ears was carrying a red star guitar.

 The one with the cat ears was carrying a red star guitar

That was a weird looking guitar I thought. That girl with her seemed annoyed though... I have a feeling she was against going and just tagged along, what a considerate friend.

I look out the window and suddenly I got called for dinner. "Onii-chan! Dinners ready~" my sister opens the door. "Okay, I'll be there... And please don't forget to knock next time." I called out her manners, well I guess she's been doing this more often than it should have been. "Right, Mizukishi-sensei!" she says while doing a salute.

I head downstairs for dinner and I had fun talking with mom and Sachi while eating, until Sachi invites me to go out. "By the way, my friends and I are going out this Sunday. They said I could bring another person with me, would you go with me brother?" I carefully examined what she asked me. First of all what she meant by "friends" wouldn't they all be girls?

Isn't it gonna look weird? A guy with a group of girls...? B-but I've seen some harem in some anime that I've watc- wa-wait!!! A harem is out of the question here idiot! I'm afraid I have to reject her offer, I see no valid reason for joining.

"I'm really sorry but I can't go with you." I apoplogized, her enthusiastic aura went down by 28% when she heard this. She was basically frowning and looking down. "D-don't worry! I could p-probably ask out one of my friends." W-what am I saying?! I don't even have any!

"Are you sure? I don't believe you. How can you even have friends in the first place." she complains and proceeds to finish her food. There it is! When she's not in the mood or just overall feeling sad, her passive skill I call it "Communist effect". It was only her who was feeling down... But everytime she feels this way, she'll also mention something to make everyone sad! From her pain to our pain. Well... Communist jokes aren't funny unless everyone gets them.

"I'll try to ask out someone I trust but if I don't I'll just join you." I said abruptly, she lightens up once again. "Really! Thanks you so much brother, I owe you one"

7 P.M.

I lay on my bed and put my phone on my nightstand. "What a day... Girl bands... Going out with Sachi... Fainting... What's with all these." I sighed. CiRCLE... It was supposedly built here way before but how come I've never heard about it then? None of this makes sense at all.

I closed my eyes and slept hoping to forget it all for just a bit.

6 A.M.
Tuesday

Huh? It's morning? But... It felt like a few seconds has just passed. I opened the curtains, and shining rays of the sun were seen. W-what?! Tell me this is a joke or something!! I was surprised... It didn't seem like I was all tired, it really felt like I slept 11 hours straight from 7 P.M. to 6 A.M.. Then someone barged in the room.

"Big brother! It's morning already, do you even plan to go to school or not? Don't even try to faint, you already missed the ceremony yesterday." she says with a worried look and an annoyed tone. "Yes ma'am, I was about to as a matter of fact." I respond to cheer her up. She smiled and went downstairs.

Kasumi's POV
6 P.M.
Monday
Toyama Residence

It's been so much fun hanging out with Arisa, thanks to the star stickers I found back then on the last few days of vacation. Stars... I love them, I love them so much I feel like my heart is going to burst. Since that day back then when I heard the stars, when will I hear that beat again? I'm really excited for what's to come!!!

That's all for chalfter! I tried to make this one long and as fast as I can so if you have questions feel free. I'll try to make the next one as soon as possible, I hope you liked it.