°Chapter 1° A pink car? I think not!

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the Bay movies or anything other than my OC and plot twists! Picture to the right is Tanya's hair color!

Prologue-

Before time began, there was the cube. We know not where it came from, only that it holds the power to create worlds, and fill them with life. That was how our race was born. For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it became consumed by death, and the cube was lost to the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world. And just when all hope was lost, message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called...*epic drum roll*

Earth. But we were already too late....

~~~~Sexy Line Break~~~~Switching Scenes~~~~

School. The very word makes me want to fall asleep and never wake up. You hear stories that say school is the most exciting experience ever. Well, they lie! School is no where near being exciting, unless you count the time I spray painted Trent's truck pink, other than that it's extremely boring. Especially days like these, the day where your idiotic oaf of a 'brother' has to present his history project. Don't get me wrong, the subject of his history project is fascinating, but when you put Sam and history project together..it doesn't end well..not at all. Who knew it was possible to make a fool of yourself while presenting a history project. Apparently it's easy, at least for Sam it is.

"Mister Witwicky!" Our history teacher calls. Knowing our history teacher, he's probably on his last string of patience. I mean, who wouldn't be when you have to deal with a class of annoying 16 year olds.

Sam walks up to the front of the class holding a stuffed to the brim backpack. And like the oaf he is, turns it upside down so everything falls out. Papers, maps, pictures, and a whole lot of other crap fell out, some of it falling on the ground. Already off to a bad start Sammy.

"Sorry, I got a lot of stuff." Sam mumbles, trying to make up an excuse. Unfortunately it didn't stop the class from laughing at him, including me. Hey what can I say? It's a pretty funny sight watching Sam be a spazz.

"For my family-" Although before he can continue a rubber band comes flying at him, and hits him. And I know who exactly threw it. Trent, the jock and jerk of the school. I turn around to send Trent a glare, and turn back around hoping Trent didn't see it.

"Okay who did that!? Responsibility people!" Our teacher shouts. A little late if I might add.

"Okay for my family genealogy report I did it in my great-grandfather, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first to explore the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal." Sam started. I just roll my eyes when Sam mentions it being a big deal. You want to know what a big deal is? I'll tell you. A big deal would be discovering that the school lunch meat isn't actually fake beef. Now that's a big deal!

"In 1897, he took 41 brave sailors into the Arctic Shelf. So that's the story right? And here we have some instruments and tools used by 19th century seamen." The class bursts out laughing as he said seamen. See told you, this class is filled with annoying 16 years old. Either Sam didn't care about the laughing, or he has hearing problems, because he just continues talking.

"This," Sam says holding up some type of weird circle drawing thing. "Is a quadrant, which you can get for 80 bucks." Really Sam? You're supposed to be giving us a history lesson, not selling a history lesson!

"It's all for sale, by the way. Like this sextant," Again the class erupts into giggles and laughing. "50 bucks, its a bargain." Sam adds. Really? Who would pay 50 bucks for an instrument called a 'sextant'? I'll tell you who, sluts who are very stupid.