8

**flashback**

"Shit!" Sigaw ko, "Where the hell is my Muji?!"

Maureen sighed. "You lost it again?!"

"It's not my fault!" I said while looking through my bag.

Kallie, one of the most popular girl in our school, walked towards me. "You lost your Muji too?"

"Yeah." I turned to face her. At this time, we weren't that close but we had conversations here and then. Abby followed her from behind listening to our conversation.

"I think someone is stealing our things," Kallie said.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Sino?"

It was dismissal so we talked about the possible suspects at the SHS canteen. Kallie and Abby were part of the school's cheerleading group kaya mayroon silang practice every 4pm. It was already 3:30 kaya natapos na ang talk namin para makahanda sila sa kanilang practice. While walking, we bumped into Aiden and Kara, our other classmates.

"Sorry," sabi namin sa isa't-isa. They were then whispering something, I couldn't quite catch.

"Did you say Petter?" Maureen asked. She must have heard their whispering.

"Yeah," Kara said, "We heard that he was dating someone at our school."

Patter Davidson, the most popular guy at our school, is known for his looks and most importantly how he doesn't fall in love since wala siyang dating record. So if someone tamed his heart to love, big news iyon sa school!

"W-what?" Kallie nervously asked, "Where did you hear that from?"

Aiden shrugged. "My friend Philip saw him with a girl but he wouldn't tell us who."

Kallie nervously chuckled. "Baka he was just imagining it."

I could see Abby trying to hide a laugh. "Let's go Kallie, were gonna be late!" Abby dragged Kallie out from the canteen. Maureen and I were interested on the Petter topic so we went with Aiden and Kara.

The next day, we decided to further investigate the Petter topic so Maureen, Aiden, Kara and I questioned Philip.

"I don't know," Philip shrugged. He was such a bad liar! We know that he's hiding something and we also know that he knows who the girl was! We begged him to tell us but he wouldn't budge!

Aiden then got the idea of asking Petter's friend, Jared Scot. Jared is the biggest blabber mouth out of all of Petter's friends kaya we asked him. Sinama namin si Philip with our adventures.

"Hmmmm," Jared put a hand on his chin while trying to hide a smile. "I'll give you guys clues!"

He took a Muji from his bag and wrote on a piece of paper. Familiar talaga ang Muji pero hindi ko nalang iyon pinansin. We took the piece of paper from Jared's hands and read it. It was a secret code or something.

We all sighed. Dead end! How would we know this code?!

The next day, Abby's Muji was stolen kaya nagtalk ulit kami kung sino-sino ang mga suspects. Aiden, Kara, and Philip appeared in front of us.

"Let's ask Jared for a clue again!" Aiden said enthusiastically.

"What clue?" Kallie asked while nervously looking at Philip. Philip just looked away avoiding Kallie. I wonder what happened to the two of them?

"For Petter's girlfriend, of course!" Aiden said, "Now, where is Stacie?"

"Why are you looking for Stacie?" I asked. Stacie Perry, the smartest student here, has the most diverse knowledge and also very pretty!

"Maybe, she'll know the code." Kara answered.

Stacie entered the classroom at the most perfect timing. "Stacie!" Aiden called out.

Kumunot ang noo ni Stacie. "What?"

"Can you read this?" Aiden handed the piece of paper to her. Philip was biting his lower lip and Kallie was intently looking at Stacie.

"Oh!" Stacie said, "this is the Berchmans' language!"

Kallie swallowed hard and was sweating really hard. Abby and Maureen were silently laughing. Philip closed his fist so hard that you could see his veins popping out. What the hell is happening?? I don't understand.

Stacie pointed at the piece of paper. "It says that Petter's girlfriend is...." We waited for her to finish. "That's it, it doesn't say anything anymore."

Kallie sighed in relief and Abby & Maureen were laughing so hard.

"Let's go to Jared to ask for more clues!" Aiden said, "Let's not say that we have an interpreter though."

"I think it's best to not ask for mo—," Maureen cut Kallie by dragging her.

"Come on Kallie," Maureen chuckled, "It's gonna be real fun!"

Masamang tinignan ni Kallie si Maureen. Abby also helped Maureen drag Kallie out of the classroom. We then looked for Jared together.

We finally saw Jared alone in a classroom . "Jared! Can you give us more clues, pleasee." Kara pleaded.

Jared looked at Kallie for a moment before agreeing. He took a Muji from his pocket and wrote down the clue on a paper.

"Wait," kumunot ang noo ni Abby, "Is that my Muji?!!"

Jared's head immediately turned to Abby and nervously chuckled. "Ummm, no pshhh!"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ni Abby. "It is mine!!"

I now realized that his Muji yesterday was "my Muji". Abby, Kallie, and I started hitting Jared because we were the victims of his crimes.

"Waittt!!" Jared shouted, "before you guys kill me, here." Jared handed the clue to Kara who handed it to Stacie.

Stacie's eyes went big from shock. "..Kallie"

We all turned our eyes to Kallie who was now looking down at the floor. Abby and Maureen started to laugh really hard.

"What's the noise all about?" We turned our heads at the door and saw Tamara and Keian. Tamara Baker, the girl who has it all, has a gorgeous face, rich family, smart brain, and the most perfect boyfriend...Keian Lee. Keian Lee was a friend to everyone, handsome, smart. He was the definition of perfect. They were the power couple in school and was voted the prom king and queen.

Maureen and Abby answered Tamara's question. Tamara and Keian were nodding through the whole story. Both of them looked so interested.

"Okay," Aiden said, "Let's make a group chat!"

"For what?" Philip asked.

"For this new friend group!"

We were all interested in the idea except for Jared. So Aiden made a group chat consisting of him, Kallie, Abby, Maureen, Philip, Kara, Stacie, Tamara, Keian, and I. We called it the Accepts. Our group instantly became the talk of our school since most of our members were popular kids. We all became close friends and hangout every dismissal in the SHS canteen.

**end of flashback**

Ahh memoriess...