6: curled (m)

"Taehyungie~" jungkook whispered in the hybrids ear. They were cleaning after the guests left.

Well taehyung mostly was doing all the work. Jungkook was busy staring at the hybrids body and face.

"yes kookie?" taehyung replied drying the kitchen counter.

"lets have some fun" jungkook snaked his arms around taehyungs waist. Feeling his slim figure.  "i want to feel my baby kitten"

"its been a while" taehyung said as he remembered the last time they had sex was three weeks ago. Jungkook was buisy a lot in the past time.

"i will take good care of you"

"i know. You wont hurt me..Right?" taehyung asked. He turned around being trapped in jungkooks hold. The older raven haired nodded. taehyung smiled kissing jungkook.

Jungkook picked his hybrid up and carried him upstairs going to the bedroom. He was looking forward to this moment. He was feeling stressed lately. And taehyung always knew how to calm him.

But now he wanted to make love. To pleasure his little kitten.

The tall man placed taehyung down on the bed and helped him undress. Jungkook took off his chlothes as well. Taking a moment to admire the boy on his bed.

So beautiful and delicate

His white fluffy ears and tail. His slim and curvy figure. His pink lips and blue innocent looking eyes.

"you are so so beautiful" Jungkook said almost in a whisper. He crawled onto the bed holding a lube bottle.

"you are very handsome" taehyung complimented back. "and beautiful!"

Jungkook smiled and pecked taehyungs lips. Taehyung always could just speak something innocent no matter the moment.

"spread for me" Jungkook said as he lubed his fingers. Making sure to coat them well.

Taehyung did as told and spreaded his legs for jungkook. Inviting the older.

"good boy, now relax" jungkook said as he got between the hybrids legs and moved his fingers to the boy's hole.

Taehyung nodded and bit his lip waiting for the feeling.  Slowly he felt the tip of a finger enter his hole.

He squirmed around feeling two fingers inside of him. It was strange. Its been a while.

"more or this?" jungkook asked referring if he should add a third already or not.
Taehyung shook his head. This was ready a stretch for him.

"okay, tell me when you are ready" jungkook said and began moving his fingers. Taehyung let out a soft moan feeling the fingers graze over his inner walls.

"more" taehyung said. He was starting to feel hot and he wanted jungkook inside already.

Jungkook entered a third and scissored them to stretch the hybrid.
Taehyung nibbled his lip and grabbed the pillow holding it.

"now lets see if you can still take it all" jungkook said and pulled his fingers out. Taehyung whimpered feeling empty again.

Jungkook lubed up his member while getting move between the hybrids legs. He pushed them further apart liking how bendy the small boy was.

Taehyung gulped feeling the tip at his entrance. He knew it will hurt in the start. He relaxed as much he could and then felt jungkook push inside.

It was slow but steady. Feeling more and more of him getting stretched and filled.

"you can take it all i see, good boy" Jungkook said as he was all the way inside. looking at where his member dissapeared.