22: V

Taehyung sat in the glass room again. But he sat in the corner with his legs pulled up. Hiding himself from the people that looked at him.

They were pointing and talking. Some laughed and others were just staring at him for a uncomfortable time.

He didn't like other people looking at him like that. Because he was back up for sale. But taehyung only wanted Jungkook.

He hoped all morning that Jungkook would show up.

But he didn't came.

"here he is sir" the assistant from the front desk said pointing at taehyung in the corner.

A man was next to the women and looked at taehyung. Again a visitor that wasn't Jungkook. Taehyung sighed sadly.

But then his ears went flat and his eyes widen.

"hello there"

-

Jungkook sat in the living room with his laptop. He had found out that taehyung will be put up for sale today.

He wanted to visit taehyung but this was more important. He can't risk missing this change. He informed the others about this.

They had a plan to buy or reserve the hybrid as soon he was visible on the website. And then put Jungkook's information on the payment. Using a different name and a new phone number they may be able to trick the system.

"come on" jungkook said refreshing the website for the thousands time today. Still there was nothing.

"a few seconds" Namjoon said sitting next to Jungkook with also his laptop.

Jungkook refreshed again and then a new profile popped up. He clicked it and frowned.

'name: V (cat hybrid)

Gender: Male

Status: Omega

Info: been to one household for 10 years. Recently been returned.

Availability: SOLD'

"WHAT?!" jungkook shouted and stood up the others also looked confused at their screen.

"THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE!"

"jungkook don't shout"

"don't you see this. How the hell!?" jungkook said down frustrated. It was not possible that taehyung was sold.

He was put up a second ago you can't finish a payment that fast. Something wasn't right here.

Jungkook grabbed his phone and called the company.

"hello Syni-"

"who the fuck bought V?" jungkook asked irritated.

"uhm sir. Calm down and ask again"

"who bought V?"

"v...Hmm let me see" some typing could he heard. "o-oh....Well..I can't say"

"you will tell me, or i will kill you" jungkook threatened.

"sir this is..... information im not allowed to give out. Sorry but i have to hang up"

"tell me!-"

The women hung up on him.

"that bitch" jungkook said looking at his phone.

"what did she say?"

"she hung up on me"

"well what now?" namjoon asked leaning back in the couch.

"im gonna call Yoongi" jungkook said searching for yoongi's contact. He found it quickly and called him.

"hm?" yoongi picked up at the first ring.

"hack the front desk computer of Syniro Hybrids"

"why?"

"i need to know who bought Taehyung"

"alright, i will see what i can do" yoongi said and then jungkook hung up. He sighed and leaned back.

They all sat in silence. No one knew what to say or what to do. Because it felt like a loss. They didn't want to anger jungkook by talking about taehyung now.

"i have a idea" jungkook spoke and sat up straight again.

"oh and that is?" namjoon asked.

"we go to the person that bought Tae, steal his paper and make him break the contract. Deliver it back to the store and then take taehyung home.

"they will be taking him back, you can't open a contract with him again."

"i got something for that. I did some research" jungkook said and grinned for a moment. He had the perfect plan. He didn't have to worry about the company if it was outside of them. This was something between the buyer And Jungkook now.

"sound good....But first we need to know who bought him"

And at that moment Yoongi called back. Jungkook picked up putting him on speaker.

"yea?"

"well i got who bought him. I made some pictures." yoongi said.

"who?"

"well....Uhm you are not gonna like it but its Seongi" yoongi said carefully.

"the fucker" jungkook said. "he must have planned all this"

"i did find that taehyung's profile had already been labeled as 'sold' before it was uploaded. So there is indeed something not right" yoongi said while he send Jungkook the photos of what he found.

"interesting..." jungkook mumbled checking the photo's.

---

Thank you for reading see u at the next chapter!
🌼🌼🌼

ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ