-Chapter 1- Beggining

On a beautiful morning, there is an orphanage called 'Grace Field Orphanage'. There children have the right to happiness, nutritious food, clean clothes, learning, and also freedom of play. But does anyone know the secret behind it all ??

In the same morning, there was also a yellow-haired girl who was running towards the dining room.

When the girl arrived in the dining room, she was shocked by the two children who were somewhat younger than her.

And they play the chase until they forget that they haven't had breakfast since earlier.

"Gwood mworning!! Nwormwan, Rway !! " Said the girl while carrying one of her younger siblings.

"Good morning, Emma," replied a boy the same age as the girl known as Emma.

"Gwood mworing! Emma "Said the boy who was next to him in a mocking tone.

Even though you haven't had breakfast, but you're so excited! " Said the boy known as Norman.

"How old are you actually? Five?" Next the black-haired boy, known as Ray.

"I'm the same as you 11 years old! And also one of the oldest children you know?! " Emma answered while lowering her brother who was still being carried.

On the other hand there is a pink haired girl who is arranging plate with her younger siblings.

"Erin! Erin! Look, I can do it myself !! " Said one of the children who were there.

"Uhm! Very good Shelly !! " Answer the child named Erin while patting the head of his sister named Shelly.

"Thankyou Erin !!" Shelly thanked and hugged Erin. And immediately ran towards her other siblings.

"Haaaah, today as usual ..." muttered the pink haired girl.

BLETAK!

"Awwww !! It hurts ..." The girl softly answered.

"That i told you to not daydreaming in the middle of the room. Aren't you?" answered the person who is hit Erin's head.

"Yes yes whatever.......... Ray?!" Erin said annoyed.

"You done set the plate, didn't you? Let's sit," said Ray, who didn't seem to care about Erin.

They all sat and prayed.

After eating they walked to the study room.

And they immediately work on the questions that have been given. And it can be seen, each child gets a different question.

Every child's reaction is different, some are serious about it, some are confused, some are giving up

Skip after working on test.

"Alright, now mama will announce the results" Said mama who will announce the test results.

"Emma, ​​Norman, Ray, Erin, Alice, Revan, Vio. Congratulations, all seven of you get the perfect scores again! " Said mama happily.
And immediately, the room was made crowded. Of course, they are surprised that there are children who can work on such difficult test.

From Norman who has a high IQ, Ray the walking encyclopedia, Emma is an athletic girl who can learn quickly, followed by Erina who has wide imagination, Alice the strategist, Revan who can do anything in one try, and the last is Violetta who can do anything like their friend.

"Alice! Congratulations!!" Said Nayla who was next to Alice.

"Hehehe, thankyou Nayla!" Alice answered.