Chapter 5

Ash tensed up hearing the door open and her father walked in. She had dinner ready and the house cleaned and prayed that he couldn't find anything wrong and would just let her go upstairs. Her fathet was a short stumpy man. Probably weighing 300 pounds. She quietly placed a plate in front of him and he grunted at her.
He looked around. He had had a bad day at work and he wanted a reason to take it out on her. Not that he needed a reason he smuggly thought to himself.

Ash was attempting to sneak upstairs but was stopped when he stood up.

"Bitch. My food is cold" she knew it wasn't but she wasn't going to argue with him.
He went over to her and grabbed her hair dragging her to the living room and threw her on the floor. She didnt yell or scream. She curled up in a ball and cried inside. She wanted it to end one more year she told herself if he didn't kill her first.

Her father eventually grew tired of kicking and punching her and grabbed a beer. She knew he would be out within an hour drunk.

"Get out of my sight. Youre pathetic" she tried to get up and ended up having to crawl being in so much pain.

Her father was never careful to avoid her face or places people would see and she had started using makeup and huge hoodies to cover the bruises and cuts.
She made it to her bed and didn't bother to undress. She fell asleep with tears streaming down her face.

Sorry for the short chapter.