Animal

Hey everyone! So this is my second watt pad story. I really want to know your views on it so please comment/like/vote ect. Also I find it really hard to make my self write, so the time between my updates may be weeks or just days but please bare with me!  

Brooke x  

---------------------------------

Walking into my best friend Sophie's bedroom, i caught sight of a large poster covering half of her wall. I rolled my eyes. "you like?" she smiled, " No I don't like! Why do you have to have Conor's face everywhere Sop?" "Come on El, you love it really!"  

I looked at the large poster once again. 'I miss you' I thought looking at Conor Maynard's largely extended face.  

I'd been best friends with Conor since year 1 when he ran of with my bag of Percy Pig sweets.  

*flash back* 

It was lunchtime and I was sat by the sand pit eating my Percy Pig sweets happily. Out of nowhere a boy with brown hair and a freckle that looked like a coco pop under his eye stopped in front of me. "Hi" I said. The boy lunged forward and grabbed my bag full of Percy Pigs and ran off. "Hey!" I shouted after him. But he carried on running. So I did too. I was gaining on him until he looked round and saw I was close behind, with that he tripped on a tree root and fell to the ground. I sat on him and took the bag out of his hands. "All of that for some pigs?" he asked, his eyes wide. "No," I answered," All of that for my pigs."  

A grin spread across his face. " Hey I'm Conor Maynard. I love Percy Pigs." "Hey Conor, Im Ellie but everyone calls me El. And so do i! " I pulled him up and he dusted himself off. " Want a pig?" I offered. "Of course!" he smiled.  

We were best friends since then on. 

*Flash back over*

"I wish he would text or call Sop. I miss him!" I whined. "I know El, when did you last talk?"  

"just before he went on tour. So three weeks ago or something" I pouted.  

BUZZ BUZZ my phone went off signalling I had a text. I picked up my mobile and gasped when I saw who it was from. 

"This is some Freaky voodoo Sop!" I showed her the text.  

"I swear you can read each others minds or something!" she smiled.  

'Missing you El haven't spoken in 3 week. Wanna share some Pigs soon? C x' read the text. 

I text back straight away, 

'Missing you too C. I was just saying that to Sop and she thinks we can read each others minds haha. Course I do! When? Love El x'  

BUZZ BUZZ 

'Course I can read your mind your my best mate El! And now Im 5 mins from your house :P Cx'  

"Oh" I gasped again, " Sop got to go. Conor's at my house!"  

" Told you he reads your mind! See you El!" I gave Sophie a hug and practically ran down the street to my house. I dumped my college bag under the stairs 'thank god it's Friday' I thought. It was my last ever day of college today, it wasnt as emotional as it was when i left High School. But next week i have to go out and find a job and work my way up the corprate ladder. Oh the joys of being 18. I quickly changed into my union jack shorts and my white 'My Box is better than your Box' t-shirt. I left my ginger elbow length hair down and re straightened my fringe. I didn't bother re applying my make up as it looked decent already. I tied my navy vans and waited.