chapter 12

Hey people of the wattpad world!!!! Lovely day isn’t it. Actually no its cold and I hate the cold brrrrrrr. So im gunna be inside more so can update more now!!!!! Yayayayayyayay! Love you guys!!!! dont forget to comment and tell me what you think I will do a shoutout for a shoutout just ask! Luv ya have fun reading!

Angels pov

I woke up to an empty bed. I wonder were hunter went.  I walked out of my room and it was weird I just got this strange feeling. Like someone was watching me. I just shook off the feeling and walked down the stairs. Hunter was sleeping on the couch. Why is he here?

I just let him sleep. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some toast and walked up the stairs. After I finished my toast I decided to take a shower.  I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I turned the water on and got into the shower.

The door started to slowly open. I assumed it was Hunter going to the bathroom.

“Hunter go away I will get out of the shower in a minute.” I yelled out.  But I got no reply. I just srugged it off thinking he left.

But I wasn’t ready for what happened next. I felt a hand grab my bare waist And another cover my mouth. I was dragged out and blindfolded. I tried to scream but when I tried the person would cover my mouth again and hold me down.   

The next thing I know is im blacked out.

When I wake up im in a dark storage room. There was a door. And no windows. The walld and floor are black but the ceiling is a bright white color. And im tied to a chair. Great. I tried to recall the events that just happened. I was kidnapped. I start asking myself questions. Where was Hunter? How didn’t he hear me being taken out of the house? I’m so confused. I start studying the small room that I’m in. when I see it. A camera. Im being whatched. But by who?

“hello? Why am I here? What do you want from me? Please give me answers?”  I said looking straight at the camera lens.

The door started to slowly open. And who I saw was like a slap in the face. I should have known it was him. how could I be so stupid! Its him.

Its………

Jeff

My worst nightmare coming to life.

“Hello Angel nice to see you. Would you like to know why you are here????” he asked and I nodded.

“well its because I told you I would get my revenge one day, after what you and your little friend Justin did to me I got my revenge on him and now its your turn.” He said giving me an evil grin.

“have you even told hunter the truth about what you did??” he asked. I looked down.

“well then maybe you should tell him he’s listening right now.  I have him tied up in the other room watching your  every move listening to you speak. And he’s going to be watching till im done with you so start talking while you still can.” He said starting to raise his voice ever so slightly.

“well………………………….”