chapter 11

\

Hi peoples!!!!!! How are you? I’m great! I’m also in the mood to write a new chapter! Yay don’t I make you people happy hahaha don’t answer that I already know the answer is of course I make you people happy! Hahaha I would love it if you people would promote my story I would return the favorJ haha I love you all!!! Comment vote and read of coarse love ya ;)- Hanna

How come life has so many twists and turns? Why can’t life just be in a straight line? My life is so full of ups and downs I’m not sure how much longer I can take it. All I know is the only thing keeping me sane is Hunter. He is my anchor.  He loves me for my little things like the way I laugh the way I smile the color of my hair. He is just perfect. But how could he love a girl like me. I mean I’m a mess. My life is everywhere at the moment. And he is just so calm an understanding.

My favorite part about being with him knows we are invisible together.

Hunter’s pov (surprise!)   

I can’t believe I did that to that kid. I mean ya I he was my bully. But I didn’t mean to hurt him. I just snapped and something came over me.

I feel horrible. I didn’t want to hurt him. I’m not a violent person. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Angel doesn’t deserve me I’m horrible.

“Hey Hunter lets go food shopping there is nothing in the fridge!” Angle yelled to me from the kitchen.

“Ok be right there” I yelled back. I grabbed my keys my phone and slipped into some DC shoes. And then me and Angle headed to the store.

We got so much stuff and it was mainly junk. Like chips, ice cream, soda, popcorn, monster, and you know anything else that is sweet.

So we decided that when we get home we are going to just sit on the couch and fees each other ice cream while we watch a movie. It’s a lot more fun than it sounds.

We started our fun movie party thing and were cuddled on the couch feeding each other. Well until I got an idea. I grabbed my spoon and got a huge scoop of ice cream and smeared it across her face.

I started laughing. But to Angle it must not have been that funny because she started crying. I tried to comfort her. But after a minute she looked up and smirked and took the bowl of ice cream and hit me right in the face. I should have known she was faking.

This is only one reason why I love her so much.

Angles pov

After me and Hunters little ice cream war we got cleaned up and went into my room.

We laid on my bed and just talked about anything and everything. We both started to get a bit sleepy so we decided to go to bed.

I shifted so my head was on his chest. And he wrapped his arm around my waist and interlocked our fingers with his other hand. After sharing a sweet passionate kiss I fell asleep to the sound of his steady heart beat.