chapter 5

hey i know im updating 2 times in one day. its not something that will happen offten my friend just begged me to so i am updating again so i hope you like it. i would love some feedback too and some pointers thx-hanna

so ive only know hunter 3 days now and hes already living with me. its pretty cool thou having your best friend living with you.hes not here alot though hes usualy out doing who knows what i mean he only has 1 friend which is me.

i was knocked out of thought when i was bear hugged to the floor. i just about screamed until i saw his long strtaight dark brown hair. i laughed and yelled at him to get off me. he got off and stode up offering me his hand to help me up. i took it greatfully. i stode up and he hugged me. god do i love his huggs.

"wanna go see a movie" he asked

"sure what movie i like horror films" i told him.

"how about the house at the end of the sreet?" he asked and i nodded.

with that i grabbed my purse and he grabbed his keys and we went to the movies.

that movie was ssuper scary i ended up on hunters lap about to pee myself. he only laughed at me. when we were leaving he was making fun of me and i punched him in the shoulder lightly. i ws laughing till i was stoped in my trackes when i saw his face. why is he here he cant see me. i started to hypervenalat and hunter grabbed my hand and dragged me outside trying to calm me down. he picked me up and took me to the car. i sat in the seat and began crying hystaricly. so many memories came flowing back to me.i needed something i needed to cut.

i stoped crying long enough to tell hunter to drive us home. he did as he was told. the car ride was scilent except for my ecasional sobbs.

when we pulled in the driveway i shote out the car and ran straight to the bathroom and locked the door. i ripped off all my braclets that hide the cuts and scares and surched franticly for the razor. i was shaking so bad that i was barly able to hold anything i was knocking stuff everywere trying to find my razor where could it be. i looked up and relized i was in the wrong bathroom. i cursed under my breath. i opened the door and ran as fast as i could to the other bathroom. i put my braclets on the sink and went straight to my hiding place and found my razor blade.

my hands still shaking i tried to stop shaking so bad. i placed the cool meatal to my wrist and pressed down till the crimsom blood started running down my arm. it felt so good the addicting feel of the razor under my skin was the best felling ever.

i was starting on my 4th cut when there was a knock on the door and an "hello angel are...are you ok?"  from hunter his voice shaking i probably scared the tar out of him when i ran off like that. i put my braclets back on my hands still shaking and my wrists still bleeding and i opened the door and put my face im his chest and started crying. he rubbed my back. "everything will be ok dont worry just tell me what happened." he said

"no...no,....NO its not alright hes back.....hes back" i said that last part in a whisper more to myself then to him.

"who is back, angel you have to tell me if you want me to help you." he said lifting my head up with his fingers so i would look him in his beutifull bright green eyes. he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my room and we sat on my bed.

he nodded motioning me to start telling him about the guy.

"well umm his name is jeff and he did bad things to me very bad. hes the reason im like this hes the reason im an invisable. he stole my confodiance. he drove justin into suicide he is the reason my life is a living hell. he told justin he was worthless and he was a full time bully to us. he would hit me and cause me all kinds of pain we were his targets ever since the 6th grade. which is the same year i became and invisable. he made me crazy and when he moved away i thought i was free like a weight was lifted off my back. but hes back to finish me off." i cryed into hunters chest.